1967-Ohio George vs, Stone Woods & Cook

Forums Forums HISTORICAL DOVER PHOTO GALLERY 1967-Ohio George vs, Stone Woods & Cook

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Gasser madness! 1967 with the Ohio George’s Maalco Mustang against the California Willys legend of Stone-Woods & Cook…..even caught ME in my trusty Dover Shirt…I liked Fords. Lee Valentine Collection

Attachments:

don-kauer

Great shots Dino…………..And I’m impressed that Casey traveled all the way to Ohio to do the wheelwells on the “Stang” 😆

bossguy

You know Speed’s motto Don, “Have Chainsaw, will travel” 😆 😆

dino
                Keymaster

Dem dar Wheelie bar tires , look like he took em off a Riding mower ….Willys has them too. It ‘was’ ’67.

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Hey, nice job Billy on those wheel wells ! 🙂

patina
                        Participant

I don’t think thats “me” you. It looks more like Clark Kent when he was in th 9th grade at Smallville High. Before he had a “Big Red S” on his t-shirt.

Pat
                            …………..Nope …thats Geek looking Me with stupid thick rimmed glasses. So how ’bout your ‘look’ back then ? Lets see your senior H.S. photo …dino

hvy70ss
                            Participant

WOW!! Always thought Ohio George at Dover was a a rumor…now proof. A little early before I went to Dover. I remember that Malco gasser as great Revell model to build back then. Those pics are priceless…Thanks Lee!!

Bobby Smith

maso
                                Participant

Okay, so… who won the match race… George or Doug…? Did they go two out of three…? What did they clock that day…?

http://www.stonewoodsandcook.com/

dino
                                    Keymaster

Brian’s Checking his material…Why we want as many Drag Times as Possible,for this kind of info.

bobcat

Do you know who won that shootout Dino ?

anonymous

I seem to recall Stone, Woods, and Cooke returning to Dover with a Mustang body running on alcohol.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.