1970 elimnator

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls 1970 elimnator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bob-clark

Anyone out there from Yonkers, remember a 1970 yellow Cougar Elimnator? A real 428 CJ 4 speed car. I don`t know if it ran at Dover. I do know it ran alot at National Speedway. The car was possibly sponsored by, and ran out of Park Lincon Mercury. Had Cougars painted just above the quarter panels on the roof. It also had alot of National speedway win stickers in the back window. The car I thought had either Outcast or Outlaw racing team Yonkers N Y painted on the front fenders. It eventually got sold to Mike Ragusa less motor,and wound up in Pelham. I have not seen it since the mid 70s. I cloned it but back in the day we never took any pictures of it. If anyone has pictures or previous owners, it would be helpful. Thanks. Bob Clark

anthonyc

I can get in touch with Mike Ragusa and ask him for you ,if that would be helpful.

don-kauer

Anthony…………I’ve been looking for Mike a long time …We spent many nights together at the Wedge Inn and street racing in Westchester..I lost track of him some years ago…I’d love to talk with him again….Don Kauer.. 🙂

anthonyc

Ok I will let him know, hes always around at local car shows and he eats in my friends pizza place in Millbrook NY all the time. There are a few guys around here in Brewster that hung at the Wedge Inn in the 80’s.

bob-clark

Hi guys .You don`t have get in touch with Mike about the car. He is my brother in law. I helped him get it. If you want to get in touch with him let me know.I can give you his e- mail adress.Bob Clark

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.