1st NOSTALGIA DRAGS T-SHIRTS Now a Collectable

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 1st NOSTALGIA DRAGS T-SHIRTS Now a Collectable

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Many may not be aware ,That We only made ONE run of the First Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags T-Shirts And Will Not make any more.If You were fortunate enough to grab one ,It’s Now a Collectable (Limited Edition) That being said….There are only so many left with Extra Large Temp.out of stock. Just limited XXL, Large and Medium, right now. To clear out and make room, for the Soon to be made 2nd Annual “Official ” t-shirts….. …3 ways to order, Mail -Phone -PayPal. See store for details or call m-f 9-5…910-997-4444 Dealer deals available.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

By popular Demand I ordered some ‘fill-in’ X Large …But that said …We are Already working on the 2nd Annual EVENT Design ….So when these are Gone -They Gone. AND Our “Dealer Network’ is growing to offer our stuff at Events.Watch for Paul Bayarinas at selected Ct.-Mass & N.Y. car shows and “Fast Lane ‘ Chris ,Brian M. and good ole Tomato Head to be out in the field .
            Make a buck And spread the word! looking for southern N.Y.,N.J. and ? areas to branch out:
            DEALER PROGRAM AVAILABLE FOR ALL OUR DOVER MEMORIBILIA PRODUCTS at ‘Wholesale” pricing

DO YOU go to Car Shows / criuse nights / Flea markets as a Vendor ? OR own a retail outlet ?…WE can Use You to Sell Our Dover Stuff…Contact me For Details /Pricing …. dino@doverdragstrip.com OR Call 910-997-4444…. We try for Event Exclusivity to our ALL dealers …MANY Territorys /Events available .We don’t expect our guys to compete with each other …I keep track of who’s going where .

..ALSO LOOKING FOR RETAIL ‘STORE’ people…Auto Parts ..Performance bus. …Gift Shops…..Pawling,Wingdale,Brewster, Poughkeepsie -Hudson Valley- Northern Westchester/Duchess/Fairfield Countys…with -in close location (25-50 miles) from Track…..New stuff comimg soon …sorting things out and will announce .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.