2009 19th Annual REUNION IS A GO!

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 2009 19th Annual REUNION IS A GO!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Hey Guys
        I’m happy to report that Marcus Dairy will kick off the car show season on April 25th.(Cruise Night)… Just so you know that this is not a joke I’m Smokey’s son in law Jim. Many of you have seen me since the reunion started. I own the Purple Henry J as well as the Blue Buick that was parked behind Grover’s car this year at the reunion…..JIM

………………….you can e-mail JIM or send Private Message to him or any other member by finding their Profile ,just click on their user name or find in Members & click on it there….his user name is—-> jlk racing

😛 FROM SMOKEY & GROVER (at Dover-Fest) : THE 19th Reunion IS ON !, At Marcus , will know in about a month the Exact Date. depends on plans Marcus has.

Well now , thats GOOD NEWS !…Smokey & Grove are seeking Program Sponsors And supporters to make this better than ever …so spread the word .I will be assisting them with PR–Advertising & Marketing , now that the site is up, we have plenty of time to get the word out ….last year we were only on line for about a month , with few guys on forum …we have a little “clout” now. I’m sure Jim will keep us posted on new developements !

[edit-dino]

dino
        Keymaster

Randy Fish (Drag Racer Magazine)wrote:
            Smokey, Grover, et al . . . Please keep me in the loop. When plans are finalized, I’ll run a photo with the announcement and all contact info in my “Quarter-Mile Update” section to help you get the word out. Don’t forget, my production schedule is crazy, so don’t wait till the last minute to let me know. It’d be way too late to get it in print by then. Thanx! Randy Fish

dino
            Keymaster

Hey—It’s getting Close…Randy DID put a great Article in Drag Racer About the Reunion And By now you BETTER know ….ITS SEPT. 6 …where else ?…..MARCUS….OFFICIAL INFO FLYER AT “CONFIRMED DATE” Heading.

dino
                Keymaster

Was fooling Around working on our New Win Decal Designs and came up with This ! sending it up to Smokey ….

Attachments:

fastlane

THERES ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT GUYS AND GALS AND YOU OLD FARTS 😯 . THE EXTENDED WEATHER FORCAST LOOKS GOOD SO FAR FOR NEXT WEEKEND 😀 I WILL BE GETTING THE OLD PRO STOCKERS CLEANED UP THIS WEEK AND READY TO FIRE UP FOR NEXT WEEKEND . I MYSELF CANT WAIT 😎 AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE . FASTLANE. 😉

fastlane

;)[/quote]

fastlane

WOW ! ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT TO LAUNCH DAY AT MARCUS FOR THE 19TH ANNUAL DOVER REUNION . THE WEATHER FORECAST IS NOTHING BUT EXCELLENT FOR THE WHOLE 3 DAY WEEKEND. CANT WAIT SEE YALL THERE. FASTLANE . 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.