2009 CONNECTICUT DRAGWAY REUNION

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 2009 CONNECTICUT DRAGWAY REUNION

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

June 22nd ,the Monday after fathers day ,the Connecticut Dragway Reunion!!
        Check out the Connecticut Street Roders site for all the info!!!
        Get there early !!

‘V’

Attachments:

randy-fish

Pete Bozzo used to get me all the info on that deal so I could spread the word. Guess he got tired of being the marketing guy. Oh well. 😕

dino
            Keymaster

I’ll get more……Stand By ….AND WHO’S GOING !

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Paul, Crusher , I and the DDS.COM Willys are going !!
                    Randy, are you staying long enough for the Ct Reunion ??
                    I will see you at ETown Nats. !!!!

‘V’

randy-fish
                        quote video Bob:

HEY Paul, Crusher , I and the DDS.COM Willys are going !!
                        Randy, are you staying long enough for the Ct Reunion ??
                        I will see you at ETown Nats. !!!! ‘V’

I wish I was, Bob. I fly out of Newark on Saturday the 20th. If my (former) buddy Pete Bozzo was still keeping me in the loop, I could have included that in my plans. I’ll be on the lookout for ‘ya, V-B!

hearse-bill

Randy…I guess I could have let you know too….but thats a big oops….Dad and I will be there
                            I kinda have to…I belong to csra….but that is race car night….will have the Austin and the six cyl Stude there for sure…..

dino
                            Keymaster

Will be providing some of you “Promo” flyers and stuff to take. Watch your mailbox !

hearse-bill

Sure….will have a table looking for hearse stuff ….I will just bring a bigger one….send away….

randy-fish
                                        quote hearse bill:

Randy…I guess I could have let you know too….but thats a big oops….Dad and I will be there
                                        I kinda have to…I belong to csra….but that is race car night….will have the Austin and the six cyl Stude there for sure…..

Just give Pete the “Stink Eye” for me and tell him thanks for nothing. My 10-day trip ends on June 20 and if I had known, I would have planned to be there. 😕

dino
                                        Keymaster

Bill….Paul B……Video Bob….and others ….Website/ODF form/ Flyers Are in the Mail …Will be sending “Something” special To Bill “For His Table”

hearse-bill

Oh boy….what are you up to Dino…..dont forget there will be lots of ladies there ..heheheheheh

dino
                                                Keymaster

Everything Rated G…………Just a little Display Thingy…give to Paul Bayarinas or Video Bob when Done ,so they can use.

hearse-bill

Hey….sounds great….we will get the word out for sure….maybe when you letter the Austin …you could put something about this website on the deck lid?….

cyv
                                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

I’ll get more……Stand By ….AND WHO’S GOING !

I’ll be there with the Willys.

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Cy, save a spot next to you for Mr. Dunn and the DDS .COM Willys,or if we get there before you we will save you a spot !!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.