2009 CONNECTICUT DRAGWAY REUNION

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 2009 CONNECTICUT DRAGWAY REUNION

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    cyv
        quote video Bob:

HEY

Cy, save a spot next to you for Mr. Dunn and the DDS .COM Willys,or if we get there before you we will save you a spot !!

‘V’

Yeah, sounds cool! Don’t think I’ll get Kevin down though. But I’ll try! Hopefully the weather is better this year. Hey, say hi to Joe the temperature guy from me 🙂

dino
        Keymaster

Talked to him today…I’ll see what I can do….No computer

cyv

Oh, he has one. He just doesn’t hook it up. I offered to go over and do it for him. I told him he’s missing out on keeping in touch with old friends. I’ll call him and bug him some more today too!

hearse-bill

Dino….got both of your packages….nice display…..I will have it all out with pictures of the hearse looking for more info….

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

See you at the reunion !!!!

‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

CAN SOMEONE put out a “SIGN-UP list” of possible RACERS WITH E-MAIL address of anyone interested in Running At Our Nostalgia Drags ????? and mail or e-mail the info …..Please/please ? have them make an announcemet about it

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

Idid that at the slide show willtry to make it monday to help out if I can.dose any one know what time it starts?

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

Paul is going early with the Willys,bringing any cars? not sure ,I would check the Ct Street Roders site!!4 or 5pm ??

‘V’

cyv

It’s 5 to 9. Debating taking the car with the threat of rain.

dino
                                        Keymaster

Video Bob just phoned in from The Video Bob Productions moblie unit….Said its pouring rain now…probably a wash-out…Hope the have a rain date . Let us know guys.

hearse-bill

Well////for those of us that have cars that are not painted with water colors…Paul and I….it was a great time….car count was only 180 or so….not the usual 475…but still not too bad for a rainy night…..I gave paul all the flyers and the display…..I put flyers for the site in all the race cars…..crackle fest was cool….man the dover willys sound awfull strong….so…if ya were a wuss and didint want to get your car wet ( I bet they have been in the rain before) you missed a good time…well maybe thats why towels and non water based paint was invented….

dino
                                                Keymaster

any photos ….ANYONE?

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY
                                                        If I have to have the windshield wipers on when I go to a car show I stay home !

‘ Video Wuss’

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.