2009 REUNION PHOTO INFO & Slide Show Link

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 2009 REUNION PHOTO INFO & Slide Show Link

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

BobSmith & Bryan at http://www.popyourhood.com put this SLIDE SHOW together -Cool !
        Click to View; . http://popyourhood.com/Dover-Drag-Strip-slide-Bobby-Smith.html

………………………ALL REUNION PHOTOS from ’07 -’08 – ’09, Now in ODF Premium Members Photo Galleries due to Size ….and All Reuinion VIdeos, in Video Section Of Multi-media Forum (bottom Of Board Index Page), this puts some added security on everything also.

fastlane

hey nice job guys. i just checked out the slide shots from the reunion . i was setup right next to als toy box near the funny car . but what happened no bike shots boo 😯 i guess sometimes a car show means just that . just the history behind those two wheeled machines would make most dragracers always sit up and take notice . cant believe they missed the worlds first 9 second pro stock sign on display and the three banners on my van . oh well anybody else out there got anything on a print or slide downloaded for me . please foward them here. i am sure some other folks who were not there or could not make it would like to have seen that these two wheel time pieces were present at the reunion . i took a lot of hard work not only to find restore assemble them but get them ready and haul them up and back load and unload start them up etc etc. i am sure all you real dragracers know the drill . fastlane 🙂

dino
            Keymaster

We got ya covered in the just arrived AND has to be editted,ripped, reassembled and uploaded VIDEO BOB , Video of the Reunion and he has some nice photos of your stuff too.Jus a little busy on this end…some shuffling around …but stay tuned …more to come

fastlane

😀 thanks guys dino and v- bob you just made my nite . 😉 oh by the way there was also a original 1962 m/c trophy from dover dragstrip on display at my table along with my 1970 full face bell racing helmet too. 😎 fastlane.

hvy70ss
                    Participant

fastlane….please accept my apologies for no pics of the bike on at the Dover reunion. I actually thought I got at least one shot of the bike with the record displayed. I’ll go back to my files and check. As a current drag racer, I know all to well the work that goes into getting any vehicle ready to race or show. It sounded good when you fired it up too!!

Bobby Smith

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Fastlane,I watched the video I did of the DDS Reunion at least a dozen times and when Dino,our brother in the south works his majic and posts the video on the DDS site ,as Tasca Ford says ‘You Will Be Satisfied’ !!
                            Oh, copies of the video are making there way around the good old USofA!!
                            Watch for it to come in a theater near you !!

‘V’

dino
                            Keymaster

…….Am editting Now ,gotta write down all the slices (techie talk) in the seconds of duration to Splice the slice and make it nice ….Good food takes time …please allow us to prepare your order …have another drink 😛

fastlane

all right cheers 😉 i think i will have a nother cold one . getting hungry for those memories from almost two weekends ago . and with the races right around the corner 😀 yum ! i am chompin at the bit around here . 😛 fastlane 😀

dino
                                    Keymaster

Video Will be Finished Late Tonight.We’re also trying to end all the confusing links all over and make eveything easy to find. Have Video Bobs photos -A ton ! AND Bobby Smiths photos -a Bunch …(All that Slide Show) of the ’09 Reunion ….So….All THREE years of Reunion Photos will be moved into the ODF Galleries due to the large size.The Videos will all be in one Place Now…the Duh —VIDEO section of the multi-media forum at bottom of board index page . No more multiple links or “rabbit trails”. Papa on the case in a secure location. He stays up late, so probably Tom Blake- “the Night Owl” will be the first to see .

tomblake
                                        Participant

Dino…..Don’t know if I was the first but did get to see all the reunion pictures.

hvy70ss
                                            Participant

Good job, Dino and Papa…nice and organized all in one place. Good compilation of all pics from the reunions.

Bobby Smith

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.