2010 Event Crew Helpers -Volunteer Here

Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2nd Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2010 ! 2010 Event Crew Helpers -Volunteer Here

• This topic has 16 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by dino.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 11508

With a two event …might need more and will original guys, be available again? …Contact Bobby Smith …. user name :
    HVY70SS <click to go to his profile for PM & EMail. Or just reply here.

don-kauer
    • Total Posts: 1178

I want in on this one!!!!!! Don……

dino
    Keymaster

ok Don …Who else ? Hope our first guys make a repeat performance …Bobby Smith & I will be working up a “Job List” soon… .And I’ll be in touch with Tony on what he requires of us for a “Two-Dayer”

mikey
    • Total Posts: 1399

I’m interested, but I’ll need some dates to go by. Maybe Rich(M&M) and I could work out something if he’s gonna drive up. Keep me in mind no matter what !! 😀 😀 ………..Mikey

budheff
    • Total Posts: 6

Do not know what I can do but keep me on the list to help out.

dino
    Keymaster

How ’bout turn the Chicken over …Billy Mas wanted to BAR-B-CUE…Line up the Grills …I’ll put Classes 😀 on them ! Ladies …break out the POTATOE -Head Salad…V-Bob & Paul on Kilbasa Duty. ‘Sat Night Is All right To Fight’… Over the drumsticks…We’ll have the Time on this two-Dayer .Oh -Beans…Gotta have Beans…We’ll have the first Old Farts Old Fart symphoney.But as long as we have a pool of helpers to pull from we;ll be OK -race-wise…WHO ELSE ?

masracingtd1167
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 554

Let’s no forget Sat night practice tree race bring a lot of 5 dollar bills

dino
    Keymaster
    quote dinotheweirdo:

With a two event …might need more and will original guys, be available again? …Contact Bobby Smith …. user name :
    HVY70SS <click to go to his profile for PM & EMail. Or just reply here.

WHO’S IN TO HELP BOBBY ? …OH! I NEED YOUR SHIRT SIZE ! Oh yeah !!!-“EVENT OFFICIAL ” what’ll ya see these Babys ! Just a few will be done – REAL Collectors Item…..So Pony up to help! Ladies …your Eligable ! ..AND Need ‘Goodie Booth” Helpers to Assist Linda Bayarinas.

cullyflower
    • Total Posts: 154

Sign me up. X-large shirt.

smokncobrajet
    • Total Posts: 95

Looks like we’ll be there on Sunday,trying to get someone to work for me on Sat.I’ll help again doing whatever.Shirt size Medium,thanks.
    J~~~

dino
    Keymaster

LAST CALL COming UP ON THIS >>>So Contact BOB and get on the List AND post your Shirt size !

dino
    Keymaster

LAST CALL …If you’re going to help …Reply Here By Wed.! with your shirt size

dino
    Keymaster

SO FAR I HAVE :
    CULLY
    DON KAUER
    VIN
    PAUL
    LINDA
    BRIAN
    BOBBY SMITH
    JUNE
    BUD
    ………….That should work and If Need be …..If I see you standing around with your finger in your ear-mumbling to yourself, and we need help….expect me to ‘recrute ‘you!

dino
    Keymaster

Look for These Shirts,…..That’ll be “Our Guys’ -this is the back,it’s on the front -smaller.

Attachments:

smokncobrajet
    • Total Posts: 95
    quote dinotheweirdo:

SO FAR I HAVE :
    CULLY
    DON KAUER
    VIN
    PAUL
    LINDA
    BRIAN
    BOBBY SMITH
    JUNE
    BUD
    ………….That should work and If Need be …..If I see you standing around with your finger in your ear-mumbling to yourself, and we need help….expect me to ‘recrute ‘you!

We forgot Rudy,but I suppose you’re already on your way up,eh?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.