2010 Marcus Cruise News !!!!

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 2010 Marcus Cruise News !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Stand By for Official info & Dates…Smokey & Grover have just firmed it up ,I’M told…News at 11

smokey-dragct
        Participant

GROVER AND I JUST CONFIRMED THE DATES FOR THE MARCUS DAIRY CRUISE ON SAT NIGHTS. OPENING NIGHT WILL BE SAT. APRIL 24TH. FROM 4;30 TILL 9;00.THE ORIGINAL DOVER DRAG STRIP REUNION AND CAR SHOW IS SET FOR SUNDAY SEPT. 5TH.WITH A RAIN DATE OF SEPT.12TH. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.THIS WILL BE OUR 20TH. REUNION.AT MARCUS DAIRY .
            SMOKEY AND GROVER

smokey-dragct
            Participant

just a reminder marcus dairy cruise starts this sat.april 24th from 4:30 TILL 9 EVERY SAT. NIGHT WEATHER PERMITTING.ALSO SEPT.5TH. IS THE 20TH.DOVER DRAG STRIP REUNION AND CAR SHOW AT MARCUS DAIRY IN DANBURYCT.RAIN DATE OF SEPT.12TH. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.
                SMOKEY AND GROVER

dino
                Keymaster

Be There…Or Be Square.!….Need photos to post …get ’em to me ! Kauer you Going ? Pat? Bobby S. WITH CAMERA !

patina
                    Participant

Dino there’s a better than average chance I’ll be in Boone NC on Saturday and Sunday.

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster

Thanks John….More More!

patina
                            Participant

John looks like it was good but I don’t see any pictures of my Catalina. 😆
                                I can’t type fast enough there it is.

Pat

dino
                                Keymaster

Thank you…Looks like a great First Night!

anthonyc

The silver Chevy truck belongs to my friend ,its almost done the bed is just about finished.
                                        Great night last night over there, good to be out again!!

don-kauer

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great show………So sorry I missed this one……..J.S. you busted your butt taking pics……..Great job……………..Don…….. 🙂

dino
                                            Keymaster

Very nice Photo Report!…see some prime candidates for our Nostalgia Drags.

anthonyc
                                                    quote roxrec:

Anthony C – your friend’s silver truck was amazing, and shows the true spirit of the Marcus Cruise – no year cutoff – a place where all are welcome to show off their cars (and trucks). It was really cool when he dropped that truck down to the ground and all those kids piled out!

Those twins are his sons and they probably could start and drive that truck too hes gotta be careful to take the keys LOL!!
                                                    I will tell him you liked it it will make his day ,that was its first day out in its new configuration. 😀

dino
                                                    Keymaster

CO-RECT…ONLY actual entered race cars ,Got that “COMPETITOR” Decal. Only 200 made And All given to racers that day …197 ran …some broke…THAT’s A Collectable and ‘badge’ of honor . . . “I Raced at the FIRST”

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Bill’s Duece Roadster THE PERFECT HOT ROD…and The Econoline Pick-up …my kind of Flower Power !
                                                            John(Roxrec)….You forgot something…Where’s YOUR car?

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Heres Johns ride for the evening…Pontiac? . . . And Les “Untouchable” sent me a batch of Photos (Just got) …will try to post tomorrow.

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.