2014 dover drags at the valley… saturday..

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 6th Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2014 2014 dover drags at the valley… saturday..

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        KMAN, you must have broke the bank on Kodak film!!!!!Teeeerific!!!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
        Participant

PHEE – NOM – INAL ❗ ❗ ❗
            John

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Johnny , Play Time was there running. Maybe there will be a pic up of her.Go to the Valleys site and see track photographer Jim Knight and hell have a ton of pics now or soon to come!http://photosbyjim.smugmug.com/201420132012/892014-Dover-Nostalgia-Day-1/
                Oh, Thats Ronnie Moorehead ( Tiny Tim) Volvo with Dino! ‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

KMAN You Be THE man with the Camera….You have a nice talent for those close-up DETAILS Thank you So much…as I say each year…if it wasn’t for Les, V-Bob and others ,including YOu now…I wouldn’t see at lot of this with my running around all day.The K stands KOOL photos !

kman
                    Participant

thanks for the nice words guys … i had an absolute blast hanging out at the valley for three days … real nice people that put on one heck of a show !!!!!!… but … as far as the photos go … you ain’t seen it all yet !!!! …. got a whole lot more to post from sunday including the car show. its just that sue and i are traveling and i can’t post em’ from this laptop but i’ll get em’ on as soon as we get back.

dino
                        Keymaster

Kman …Call me ! …I’ll need a “Disc” from ya 910-997-4444

kman
                            Participant

more from saturday….

kman
                                Participant

kman
                                    Participant

kman
                                        Participant

babycakes
                                            Participant

kman, “GREAT” shots, THANK YOU for sharing, we all appreciate it! Your following the footsteps of the ‘legendary’ and popular ‘V’ Bob, who for years,have entertained us with old and new coverage,of Dover Dragstrip!

kman
                                                Participant

thank you for the kind words my friend … i had the pleasure of kinda’ sorta’ hanging out with the v man for three days… quite the guy .. it was fun… thanks v man !!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.