2016 Englishtown SUMMERNATIONALS

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 2016 Englishtown SUMMERNATIONALS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Hey Guys, We had another great time at Etown, NJ, which made it the 38th straight year that my
        long time Bud, Carl “Bootie” Booth and myself have attended the Englishtown national event A great
        time with great friends! I also had the opportunity to pay tribute to our dear friend Billy “SPEED” Casey
        who competed at the Summernationals so many times. We all miss you Billy and we’re always thinking
        of you Buddy.

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

YEAH BABY ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ Angelle….You got it done ❗ 😮
            It was great saying hello to her this weekend ❗ 😛 What a weekend for her ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
            Participant

Frank,glad to hear you and ‘Bootie’ had a ‘great’ time! WOW!!!! 38 years! Unbelieveable my friend! The weather held up for both of us,as you know,I chose to go to the ‘Valley’ instead. A bit ‘windy’ of course, but still a fun and enjoyable day at the drags,and that’s what counts the most!!!….Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Hey Guys, Got this post off of Facebook today. I talked with Fred last Thursday before
                    his scheduled surgery. He was in good spirits and said that he was progressing little by
                    little. Keep up the good work Fred. We all want to see ya at Lebanon Valley in September ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.