20th Dover Reunion PHOTOS & comments 2010

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 20th Dover Reunion PHOTOS & comments 2010

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Hey guys…..Rox Rec does have a Fairlane also….It’s a T-bolt clone…He is on vacation this week but I’ll call and tell him to check this post………… 😀 …….Don…..

clicata
            quote Maso:

Question:

Did Dean Russell’s car always have two four barrels…??? Was that a stock option for Plymouth in 1961…? Or did Dean go Modified Production with that car later on…?

My curiocity… that’s all…

Skeet is trying out the 343hp manifold & carbs for a 62 savoy 2dr post car (to run D/SA ) project The body is stillin the barn. chas

clicata
                quote roxrec:

I’ll post a few at a time. The number, variety, and quality of the cars was unreal.

Skeets Russell has owned the Lane Motors Plymouth since be bought it new in the spring of 1962. The gold plaques are Dover stock eliminator winner awards – quite a few!!

Thanks you Smokey & Grover with out You and your Crew this would never happen,(thanks for the photos John)
                chas. 😆

dino
                Keymaster

Just Got Video Bobs mass of Photos oin disc AND all of Les M.’s …any more collections? Big Files -will go With Last 3 years In ODF Galleries that can handle that amount.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.