21st Dover Reunion Notes & Photos 2011

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 21st Dover Reunion Notes & Photos 2011

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Put your reports and photos Here

don-kauer

A great turnout at Big Al’s considering the threat of rain all day……….No rain, lots of peaple and cars and It was a great day for all… 🙂 I spent 4 hours there and has a super good time…..Got some more of Billy’s friends to sign the helmet and now I will hook up with Billy Mas this week…He will take the helmet to the Divisional this coming weekend for the Comp guys to sign and it wiil be completed…. 😎 …..Great job Big Al, Smokey, Grover and everyone involved…… 🙂 🙂 :)…..Don….PS : V-Bobs Vega was the highlight of the day for me….Awesome ride V-Man 😎 😎 😎 and Andy Mc’s Fairlane,,Just awesome……… 😀

hvy70ss
            Participant

Great time at the Dover Reunion today. Talked with alot of ODF’s. A big thanks to Al and Lee for the hospitality and for having the show there. First time at Big Al’s and got a tour of the shop from Lee….awesome, first class facility. On the way home,just had to “swing by” the track for a peak. Why do we do this?

Smitty

dino
                Keymaster

that Flip Up Nitro Willys IS a DOVER VETERAN ! one of these that ran same day as Woodstock! pretty sure Hill Bros ….cause the Prock & Howell ‘F-Troop” got restored and sold on Ebay.

Attachments:

tomatohead
                    Participant

…….. now I know how I look eating at the get togethers 😀

Attachments:

anthonyc

Had a good time there ! Great to see Smokey and Grover !

Big Al has some shop ! Amazing showroom too much to take it all in,heres a few pictures

39chevydave

i would like to thank smoky and grover for all their hard work and time for making the reunion a success as usual! A big thank you to big Al for the location and the great shop tour! Most of all, a big thank you to all that attended and made my day so enjoyable !!!! thank so much , Dave Rubin “Iron Fireman” 39 chevy .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.