39 Chevy Dave Has cool Dover Car

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls 39 Chevy Dave Has cool Dover Car

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Thats Dave Rubin from Southington,Ct. who just became an ODF. His car ? (drives it all the time AND since he bought it 1968.)…………..The former B/MP “Iron Fireman ’39 Chevy of Al Oakes. And he keeps it spotless ! Last raced at Dover in ’67. Welcome aboard Dave…..your’e in a special group that still race or drive authentic Dover Racers !

39chevydave

Hi to everyone . Dino beat me off the line with his fast lips!!! Raced at ct. but did log some hours in the pits and watched at dover. Great to see this website grow and wanted to support it.would love to hear anything or pics on the “iron fireman”. I will get a pic or two up here soon. Cars have come and gone in my life (come to think of it, women too) but i’ve had a love affair with this car for 42 years, so i hope you might share some early history on her, thanks Dave

………………………up late Dave? [edit-dino]

dino
            Keymaster

Hope that car of yours can first make the trip to Danbury Marcus Sat. cruise nights…The Reunion there in Sept. AND the haul to Island in OCT .(see Nostalgia Drags !)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.