430 lincoln

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls 430 lincoln

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    the-kidd-312

just got a lead on a hopped up 430 Lincoln mill with 6 2s adpt for chevy 4 speed clay smith cam jahn pistons if can get I think I’m going to put in old falcon gasser I’m doing ! I know wont be has fast with other mills but nostalgia and fun ! what do you guys think !

patina
        Participant

Put it in something older than a Falcon!

Pat

the-kidd-312

I have a 40 ford kustom I’m working on maybe it would be better in that !

tomblake
                Participant

Sounds like a good project. Will be looking to see pictures.

patina
                    Participant
                        quote the kidd 312:

I have a 40 ford kustom I’m working on maybe it would be better in that !

I think that would be “Ideal”

Pat

babycakes
                        Participant

Hey ‘Kidd’, ya brought back some memories,when I read about that ‘430’ engine! First thing that came to mind,was the song, many-many moons ago ( back in the 50’s) called ‘Hot Rod Lincoln’!!!! It was “KOOL” at the time!!! 😆 😛 😉 Pete.

dino
                            Keymaster

FORTY FORD !

the-kidd-312

I think going in 40 with 4 speed !!! thanks guys

dino
                                    Keymaster

Enter it in Dover 4-Speed…the fast guys will have to spot you big time…put in some top end mph !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.