68 GTO Wanted

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff 68 GTO Wanted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    whits1941chevy

Looking for this 1968 GTO 2 door coupe originally 4 speed manual trans car with black interior, car is possibly still in the bristol,southington, plainville CT. Area if you have or know of someone that has a 1968 GTO 2 door coupe check your trim tag and vin number and call me to see if it matches the engine I have, Because of the age of this 1968 GTO most likely it has been painted a different color or could be a stalled project in primer, if you possibly have any info for this 1968 GTO 2 door coupe email or call me ASAP you may not even know you have this car it could be sitting in you yard or garage, if your the first person that gives the info that leads to me finding and purchasing this exact 1968 GTO that was drag raced by Stephen Pontiac and Pontiac Historical Services verifies the info you provided is correct you will be rewarded.
        Brian (860) 202-39sixteen

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Just blasted it on FaceBook for ya. (Lebanon -early years & Conn.Dragway Memories.)

whits1941chevy

Thanks Dino I really appreciate you posting on FB the more eyes looking for it the greater chance of finding it.also hope everyone has a great and safe thanksgiving holiday.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.