70s, Dover cars, and "Top Cat" pictures.

Forums Forums ANY OTHER PHOTOS 70s, Dover cars, and "Top Cat" pictures.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mikey

Dino, I met a guy at Old Town at the weekly show, and he and his brother raced at Dover. His name is Lou Bibrin, his brother is Joe. I have an e-mail and a phone. I scanned these two pictures, and cleaned them up some just to see how it would turn out. They actually looks pretty good, and I remember these cars. Let me know if you want me to send them to you after I scan them, and you can try to clean them up some too. This guy “loaned” me a bunch of pics, I have not counted them yet. I’m going to call him tomorrow and e-mail him too. ……………Mikey 😆

P.S. They look like you may have lettered them! 😮 😯 I think the Funny Car pic is from N.Y. National. Lou was some how hooked up with the guys that ran the “Untouchables” car. I’m pretty sure there are some shots of “Let It Fly” too.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Don’t Remember the Funny at Dover …But Definatly My work on The Pumpkin. Scan at 300 dpi and Send E-mail to me …I’ll doctor them up.Or Mail I’ll Scan And send back (Old instamatic stuff But priceless history saved ! ) This guy know anbout THIS Site?…need to get him on.

mikey

Dino, I’m not real good at scanning things like you are talking about. I can scan them, but I don’t have a choice of DPI or whatever else you need. I can clean them up a little with Windows Live Photo, and tinker with them a little on the Picnik site I use for that and re-sizing, but that’s it. I’ll send them up to you, you “do your thing”, and then send them back. I think there are about 35 or so fairly decent pics. ………….Mikey 😆

……………….”Sounds like a plan” [dino-edit]

mikey

Here are a couple of pics that I took while in N.Y. for the 3rd Annual. 😀 The “Top Cat”, formerly Alan McCormicks car, sold in 71 or 72 to Rick Sorci, my old next door neighbor, who still owns the car. 😮 He is slowly restoring it. He even started it for me, and it still sounds great. 😯 ……………Mikey 😆

Attachments:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.