A bunch -To Make up for Lost time

Forums Forums DINO’S PHOTO PICK OF THE WEEK A bunch -To Make up for Lost time

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

With Going To Syracuse and getting our Race together…kinda lost out posting ….so heres a Whole Bunch ,all at once

Start off with L A shot I found . . . . We Be famous!

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Heres Drakes Kids Running At Mooresville N.C. 1/8 mile recently…Maybe the Drakester Can Fill us in on the “specs” …Lettered like the “old days”…sure would like them to tow north next year to our Race! Will shake their tree on this over the winter.

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

just Had to make my yearly pilgrimage to see the old girl…on my way up Rt 22 to Lebanon. You’ll notice the buildings are now torn down and the Property IS For Sale.

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Heres For Sale sign in Aug. SO typical…Beer bottle and looks like the “rider” sign fell down…700 acres?

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

RePost…Mikey next to Al’s DogHouse…We ARE in the works to Build A duplicate. The Doghouse not the car 😆 ..Brian & I are doing it. For Next years Race

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Called the Real Estate Agent concerning old Track ….Interesting Stuff….He grew up in Katonah,My Home town…and filled me in on Everything.Some bits probably ‘confidential. New owner bought 700 acres from former owner James Muncie .About 300 of that is the old track property.He wants to sell All 700 for 10 million. Actually has two prospects looking at it. One would be some kind of educational facility (Non profit -no taxes to town) and the other is hush-hush but a big project that ‘could’ generate 4000 jobs. When I hit him with the concept of a “Motorsports Park” he thought the town ‘might’ go for it if noise could be contained.( hours-days of operation) …. and he liked that better than the two other interested parties. I suggested PARK that would include Snowmobile- Dirt- bike trails -motorcross for bikes-drag strip -and use of the 88 acre lake for some water craft stuff, with a water park.It could include Rv-motorhome camping and be a year round attraction. He wants to talk some more. So I’m contacting ‘interested qualified prospects in the Dover ‘family’ that could fund such a enterprise.If you guys Know any ‘investors’ that can get interested…Contact Me.!

hvy70ss
                            Participant

Now THAT would be a dream come true!! Dino…Got any connections with “Mr. Smith” from ZMax?

Bobby Smith

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

Find the guy that paid $3,500,000 for a 71 Hemi Cuda rag-top on Mecum!
                                    He sure has $$$ ta burn or had $$$ !!
                                    ‘V’

dino
                                    Keymaster

I’m on the phones with some.. well…guys with deep pockets that have that “dover passion” ….remember Kennedy said , “Some say why, Others say why not’. ya just never know til ya try.

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Ask not what your drag strip can do for YOU, but what YOU can do for your drag strip!

‘V’

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.