A WATERLESS PRODUCT THATS EASY TO USE

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff For Sale A WATERLESS PRODUCT THATS EASY TO USE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jamesgelbmn

:mrgreen: THIS PRODUCT IS AS CRAZY TO USE ,AS IT TO APPLY. This product goes on easy and wipes off easy. The product is named Freedom Waterless Car Wash This product cleans & protects without water. Our safe.eco friendly and easy to use products are made with natural ingredients an are biodegradable too..Just spray on, gently rub in and wipe with one of our premium micro fiber rags… dont use t-shirt or towel . Then buff to a brillliant shine with a second micro fiber rag. You will be amazed how neat and easy this product works. All of our products are totally natural and contain no harmful chemicals that would harm the surface of your car.Our products will bring out the brilliant colors in your paint, protect it from the elements and keep it cleaner for a longer time. Endorsed by Fred Egloff… He says its one of the best and easiest products that has hit the market. We also make a Tire Shine that you spray the product on and let dry no fuss- no mess and you will wont be wearing black… don’t worry the shine is a semi-gloss not a brillant shine… not like armor all .If you get some overspray on the paint, dont worry it won’t hurt the finish. The degreaser is to remove bugs and tar. You can use this product on interiors and exteriors, all products are biodegadable . No petroleum solvents, no listed hazardous ingrediants, not based on harsh caustics or sulfates .Use as a bug and tar remover…. cleans and removes stains on carpets and fabrics. This stuff is great and easy to use… for a club demo :contact me at : waterlessprod@optimum.net or call 914 202-0277 Hope to see you at the Reunion . Any shows please contact me believe me… this is the cats meow see …you at cruises and car shows Demos avaible upon request HAPPY CRUSIN 😀

dino
        Keymaster

Jim’s Cool …An original Sycamore Cruiser…Drove a ’61 Ford convertable…think I even put some scallops on it ….This Stuff REALLY Works !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.