ADDESSO’S "Pig Pen" Funny Car ALIVE & ready to run!

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR ADDESSO’S "Pig Pen" Funny Car ALIVE & ready to run!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Wowwy…The off the wall calls I get. Jay Monroe of Monroe Restorations-Bridgeport,Ct. just checked in to Inqiure if HE and Antone CAN BRING THE “PIG PEN” Funny car to the Nostalgia Drags ! Duh -Yeah!….BB/FC on Alcohol…Donovon MONSTER Blown Hemi. Looks just the way it always did. Last run about 6 years ago, BUT Jay has a nice drum of methanol in his garage! Antone said “I want To Make A Burn-out”…not just display it. Jays sending photos ! …More as I get it
        Heres the best shot I could find for now . . . . . . . .Oh…by the way ,we think we located Antones ’36 Dodge! …it’s in rough shape -in the Danbury Area!…Dispatching Brian for a Conformation .

Attachments:

fastlane

😮 WOW ! I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT HIS OLD FUNNY CAR AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW . HERES THE ARTICLE IN HERE AND PROOF THAT ITS STILL ALIVE WAY COOL ! I BLAST HIM WITH MY BIG BLOCK EXHAUST EVERY SATURDAY NITE ON MY WAY HOME WHEN I GO DOWN DOWN RT.123 IN NEW CANNAN AS HE LIVES RIGHT NEAR THE ROAD 😆 . I DO REMEMBER SEEING HIM AT ENGLISHTOWN MANY YEARS AGO AT THE ANNUAL 32 FUNNY CAR BLOWOUT WITH SOME FRIENDS FROM AROUND HERE / STAMFORD WHO WERE HELPING HIM OUT ON THE BACK OF HIS TOW TRUCK . HE CAME TO WATCH US A FEW TIMES AT THE ALL HARLEY DRAGBIKE RACES AT ATCO RACEWAY IN THE EARLY 90S. FASTLANE GO ANT ! 😀

dino
            Keymaster

Contacting Jay our contact here, to see if we can still drag Antone out of the house .

dino
                Keymaster

WILL “Somebody” go put a bomb under him …The alcohol drum is going to suffer shelf life deteriation If he doesn’t get on the stick..Calling Jay at Monroe for the latest …stand by…Want that car at Island !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.