ALAN HEADY -LCG Kustoms Needs Info for Dover Clone project

Forums Forums FORUM MEMBER’S BUSINESS NEWS ALAN HEADY -LCG Kustoms Needs Info for Dover Clone project

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

ALAN HEADY -LCG Kustoms- Florida…former Dover Guy, has a nice ’65 Plymouth Bevadere with a 440 wedge.Was considering doing A Dover Clone car.Can make it look like a 426 .Any Ideas ?….You can see the car And Check out his Business (GREAT STUFF ! And A Al’s Toy Box Engine Dealer!)at:
        http://www.lcgkustoms.com …lets get some ideas!

Attachments:

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Al:
            Nice!! Where in Florida are you looks like northen Fla.?
            Rich

dino
            Keymaster

352-397-8888
                Dunnellon Fl.

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

No Ideas? …said he’d strip it and repaint.

don-kauer

Is this the same Al Heady that lived in CT. and worked for BMW and Audi………………….????

alan-heady

yes im the same al heady that worked for b.m.w. and danbury vw & audi . im now in dunnellon fla just out side of ocala. building hot rods with my son.. the 65 plymouth will be striped and repainted as a clone . maybe coppola or buckenfuso we will see

don-kauer

So you’re the old fart with rhe white hair that I used to piss off when we worked at REM….( Magic carpet ride).. 😆 ….DON……..Do you remember me? I thought you were working with Jag……… 😀 ………

alan-heady

im retired now after 6years with jag.in fla. building hot rods now. dont remember you at r.e.m. lol. help me out im a little old fart now. boy was that some place to work. no one pissed me off there. i had fun working there for the most part

dino
                                    Keymaster

Oh!…Tell them how you worked at Garlits Museum ,Alan! What did you do There?

dino
                                        Keymaster

Heres Coppola Wrong -body style

Attachments:

don-kauer

Hey Al ………….Wake up…It’s Don Kauer…I was at REM with you..I worked on the bay next to the alignment rack….The Cambodian kid Juan worked beside me then there was Diego and then you…..Star was the Service Mgr. and her friend Robin was the Parts Mgr……You left and got a job at Audi with Roy Merrit (I told you to go there) and I went to New Milford VW…2 years later I came to work at Audi and you were just leaving for Florida..(I stayed there 8 years and retired).When you came home you were at my house on Stilson Hill Rd. and I gave you a Harley sweatshirt form Hawai……………….If you don’t remember me now I give up 😆 😆 😆

don-kauer

Heady……….You old fart…………I’m not letting you out of this one 😆 😆 😆

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Got to Love Alan….Maybe showing a little “Geezerville” as Drake would put it. Builds some NICE cars! You Florida guys should stop by his shop!.

alan-heady

i remember don. lol. give me phone # and i will give you a call . al

don-kauer

Hey Al………..860 355 2263…………Don…….. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.