ALL THE Fore ‘N ‘Afts…bench race time

Forums Forums SPEED SHOPS from Dover’s past ALL THE Fore ‘N ‘Afts…bench race time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Everybody talkin about “settin’ up “runs”… well…Before And After (Get It ?)…there was always Social Time …Afts in New Rochelle, White Plains (the Original), Brewster And Westport…Prime Dover Guys country.

jmb442

Is this the “Magic Bus”?

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Holy Hockey Pucks ! …I did that at the Aft North…with about 40 spray cans! .”Borrowed here for a White Plains “Run’…the “Brains’ (George Russ) -owner up to something. Got that to transport Girls who didn’t have cars from Westcon Dorms to to Brewster Aft..for ‘college nights’…..T’il we found out it was Ilegal to transport underage (21) women across state lines .

billy-casey

Dino… if you got stopped you could’ve said that I said it was OK 😆 😆 😆 …. PS , I always wanted to be the” Dean of disaplin” at a all girls catholic high school … 😀 😀 😀 … Billy

masracingtd1167
                    Participant

Used to go to all 3 westport Brewster and White plain’s .do you remember Bali high wine tasted like fruit punch.

dino
                        Keymaster

For College Night…”Icky-Poo Joy Juice”..Take one fairly clean Garbage Can…Dump in all the used half full Pinapple Wine Bali-Hia and Ripple bottles in stock til half Full ….Add 7 buckets of Ice ….Fill with Draft Beer…Watch “NIce” College Girls become Weird.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.