ANNUAL CSRA SPRING SWAP MEET

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION ANNUAL CSRA SPRING SWAP MEET

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    fastlane

THIS SUNDAY MAY 1ST AT LAKE COMPOUNCE IN BRISTOL CT . ALL MY DOVER GOODIES WILL BE ON MY TABLE FOR SALE HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU GUYS UP THERE . CHRIS FASTLANE 😀

fastlane

hey does anybody know if paul the lithuanian loco is going there to sell dover goodies too tommorrow ❓ dino ?
            Pm him or e-mail user names found at “members’ -top right of pages in alpahbetical order His is : Paul Bayarinas

fastlane

WELL I JUST GOT HOME FROM THE MEET EVERYBODY PRETTY MUCH LEFT EARLY TODAY MOST WERE PACKING UP AND LEAVING BEFORE 2 P.M. TO GET IN THE REST OF THE NICE DAY AND WEATHER TO BOOT. I DID SEE LOCO PAUL AND THE VERMINATOR THERE CAUGHT UP WITH ME A FEW MINUTES WHILE I WAS SELLING MY DOVER WARES . WELL GOOD NEWS FOR YOU DINO ANYWAY I AM RUNNING OUTTA POSTERS ESPECIALLY THOSE NUMBER # 1 SERIES OLD TIMERS LIKE THE BLACK AND WHITE ONES AND REMEMBER DOVER AND THEN THEY TELL ME ABOUT THERE GLORY DAYS / STORYS FROM BEING AND RACING THERE IN THE EARLY TO LATE 60S ERA NICE FOLKS ALWAYS A GOOD WORD ABOUT THE OLD TRACK AND MANY GREAT STORYS. WELL I MADE SURE THEY WERE ALL AWARE OF THE 50TH AT WINGDALE AND THE DRAGS AT LEBANON MOST ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE RACE BUT I STILL MANAGED TO TURN A FEW MORE ONTO THE WEB SITE TOO. OH WELL THATS ALL FOLKS FOR NOW I AM OUTTA HERE ! CHRIS A.K.A. FASTLANE 😀

dino
                Keymaster

KOOL Chris…bet ya didn’t take any photos Huh?

fastlane

quote dinotheweirdo:

photos ? nope i sure didnt as i got up at 5:30 in the a.m. and got there early by 7:00 a.m. i went alone again as usual and never left my tables till it was time to pack up and go home by 1:30 p.m. i did manage to stay up and watch the n.h.r.a. houston race / drags last nite on t.v. till 10:00 p.m. before i crashed it was a long day. but most cruise nites are officially on now and people are scrambling to find out whos having what events and where especially for sat nites now that we lost marcus dairy . fastlane . hey i did notice this morning that ding dong the king of terror was taken out for good . looks like for sure maybe it is shaping up to be a great season after all bikes in the museum dover reunion coming up and the drags are back on in full force for the season . just gotta get this gas situation straighted out now and then we all can go out and cruise and race are little hearts out. 😎

fastlane

[quote=”fastlane”]

quote dinotheweirdo:

photos ? nope i sure didnt as i got up at 5:30 in the a.m. and got there early by 7:00 a.m. i went alone again as usual and never left my tables till it was time to pack up and go home by 1:30 p.m. i did manage to stay up and watch the n.h.r.a. houston race / drags last nite on t.v. till 10:00 p.m. before i crashed it was a long day. but most cruise nites are officially on now and people are scrambling to find out whos having what events and where especially for sat nites now that we lost marcus dairy . fastlane . hey i did notice this morning that ding dong the king of terror was taken out for good . looks like for sure maybe it is shaping up to be a great season after all bikes in the museum dover reunion coming up and the drags are back on in full force for the season . just gotta get this gas situation straighted out now and then we all can go out and cruise and race are little hearts out. 😎 next stop big als toy box rat rod nationals on sunday may 15th for dover goodies. oh yea and by the way speaking of big al did anybody here the queen of speed on t.v. last nite shirley muldowney state she has a pink hot rod going together this year with a big als toy box motor for her . dam what a major plug for him . 😀 [/quote]

fastlane

WELL ITS HERE 2012 ALREADY AND THE WEATHER’S LOOKING GOOD FOR ANOTHER WEEKEND AT THE CSRA SWAP MEET SEE YOU THERE 😎

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

Fast Lane,Paul and Linda are camped out at Rhinebeck for the 3 day event!!!
                                    Paul sold his last numbered DDS tin sign ,also hes sold out of just about eveything else!

‘V’

fastlane

hi bob well i have 3 hats left 5 posters and 6 sweaters thats about all my inventory shows after today oh yea 4 t- shirts mixed 1 2009 1 2011 event and 2 dover logos in 2 x/l dont sell many of those and sold some of my motorcycle parts and ended up over $500 for the day not bad 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.