Another guy from Connecticut

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Another guy from Connecticut

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bob-lasko
    Participant

Hi, my name is Bob Lasko. Got my first taste of drag racing when my older brother took me to Dover in the mid 60’s when I was 14 years old. That’s when it started, the disease. After that when I was in my late teen and early 20’s I started to race my own street cars at Dover. In the 70’s I Started to race my 67 Nova in Modified, Super mod classes between Dover and Conn Dragway and E-town and once at Indy. I then retired at about the same time that Bill Casey did. Came back out in the mid to late 80’s with the Nova in SS/BS trim Then to SS/CS. I was sitting in the stands at E-Town watching the cars run, when I heard my name called, and low and behold it was Bill Casy.He had came out of retirement and was racing a camaro in Super Gas. I was in the Nova. Then in 94 I started to race my present car, 92 camaro, yes in SS/CS. I think that I am the longest person, or oldest to race in this class.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Welcome aboard Bob…Nice Hot Rod ! Wheels up the …only way to go…My good friend Jeff Taylor does that all the time ,Too bad he moved his operation to Indiana. Did a lot of work for himwhen he was in Lumberton .N.C. How ’bout some early photos from Dover If ya got Them… the other family members too. 😎 Just Had a brainstorm.!..Gona Design A NEW decal DOVER DRAG STRIP RACING TEAM for all the guys still Racin !!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.