another newbie here

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls another newbie here

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

Hi, my name is Charlie Wilson, I’m sorry never got to go to Dover. I used to pal around with Steve Gabriel in Danbury. Used hang out at House of Speed on South St. after he took the place over from Paul. I helped out Steve with his cars and other guys cars that he did work on like Al Lombardo’s yellow coupe and his Willys that Steve almost got killed in at the valley. We helped out Jim Norman of Waterbury with with the ex Scott Shafiroff Camaro . I also helped Brian Bennett restore the Gene Snow Jake Johnson driven 71 Dodge Charger funnycar Rambunctious. I used to own Tony Mone’s “Quickshot” Pro stock Camaro which was a project I never finished, I sold it to a guy in Bethel Ct. who chopped it all up. I live in Florida now. So that’s enough about me . So Hello everybody! 🙂 Charlie

anonymous

Welcome Charlie

Andy

dino
            Keymaster

Welcome aboard the “Dover Train”…you were in good company…most all of us know the guys you mentioned.Gabrial showed up down south here at Darlington with the Cat car …If you have any contact with Tony Mone …we need him here Too !

dino
                Keymaster

We found Tony…In N.C.> he’s on the Forum….’Oddjob” …also might have that Funny car now in NEW photo collections in ODF Galleries.

bossguy

Welcome Charlie, my son lives over in Pierson. He has an orange 70 Ranchero GT with a Dover sticker on the windshield in case you ever see him at the cruise ins. Jack Karl

dino
                        Keymaster

Charlie …You Might know this …Even the guys at the “Shop’ didn’t have a clue.Who owned and drove the Funny car with Daddy-o’s Auto Parts on it.Could it be an old “Hawiian?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.