ANOTHER SUN.> OCT.26 …coffee & donut report Check -in

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION ANOTHER SUN.> OCT.26 …coffee & donut report Check -in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

This is the Sunday Morning report…’Brought to you by Folgers coffee and Krispy Kreme Donuts”…..I’ll make it a regular “get Together”…. Heard the Grove got rained out…whats the deal with that -rain date-rerun today ??…I stayed up til 3 am working on the site .You’ll Notice a new Forum heading for Car Clubs, Rearranged things on the board Index page to look better & Read Better…then took hours to go through posts and fix them to correct stuff…All the while ,I’m noticing New members banging in ! . Joe Demarzo on board now, plus ‘yorkbbc ‘ from california and ‘nhracook ‘(thats racer Rich Carbone) …also doncarsondodge (sounds interesting?)….”speed” (E-mail henryj1952 ????)…and BRONX CHARIOTS signed in !….. Just got late Fri. the Latest Video Footage From Bob with all the NETO Atco action …ANOTHER edditiing session on Mon for Papasmurf ! SO Stand by for our NEXT VIDEO ! ….Drakes flying up north today (see Assist post in General Discussion)…WHAT are YOU doing ? ( DID yesterday?)………… I’m going for another coffee.

bobby-s

The Dutch is a go
            here is the link for drag race central
            pick your favorite 😉
            betting windor closes in one hour 😯

http://www.dragracecentral.com/SeriesIndex.asp?Series=DRAG-SUMMIT&Filter=100&EventFilter=1541

masracingtd1167
            Participant

Masracing checking in Went to the Dutch .My son BJ qualifyed 15th at 7.20 for T/D lost 1st round Billy Griffin was9th in Comp 8.06 on 8.05 record but lost in second round. Saw other Dover racers Bob Lasko Super Stock and Guy Hansen Super Street.Despite the losses we still managed to have a great time .After all what could be better than being with all your pall’s and Drag Racing.

randy-fish

Staring at deadlines and with SEMA looming next week, I haven’t had a chance to add my two cents to this. Anyway, I drove the roadster over to Force’s last Saturday afternoon. It was his last regular cruise night of the season, as now they’re gearing up for their big Holiday Car Show in early December. We had great weather and a good turnout of cars.

I’m currently working on my March ’09 issue of DRAG RACER, which has a Nostalgia Funny Car theme. It’ll have a story on BDS, California Hot Rod Reunion coverage, four Nostalgia Funny Car features, and I’m heading to Aldana Race Cars on Thursday to photograph the fabrication of a Funny Car fuel tank.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.