ANOTHER TERENZIO checks in with VIDEOS!!!!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION ANOTHER TERENZIO checks in with VIDEOS!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Who Knew ? Lacey Terenzio ….Gene sr.’s Daughter who lives by Him in Pa. And a Model Too! SHE JUST CONVERTED fantastic Videos of Terenzio’s “Let It Fly” on YouTube. Fantastic footage lost for years! Two more in the Works! Enjoy a trip into the Past! Click On this:
        Video Part 1 :

Video Part 2:

Video Part 3:
        http://www.youtube.com/user/terenziol?feature=mhee
        Video Part 4

Oh…Heres the Pretty side of the Terenzio Family….Lacey:

pmbuick
        Participant

Wow thank God she took after her Mom. Thanks again Lacey. Peter

dino
            Keymaster

Peter…You Got that right….But Gene Did have that Italian Stallion Look… Vic well, Vic is Vic….and the girls thought Anthony was cute. The Justin Bieber of the 60’s….Lacey makes up for all of them.Had a nice chat with her ….she wants to go racing….roxrec said He wants to give her a full bore ride in the “Biscayne” as a passenger. I DID find some really neat shots in the videos …stuff we forgot OR just don’t have a photo of…Heres one….what you saw when you pulled up to the pit pass booth. Wish I knew what all the sign said, I’d make a duplicate . TWO BUCKS !

Attachments:

hvy70ss
                Participant

Wow, just watched both videos. Good video for the era with a nice music score. Takes you back to a simpler time. LA Dart and Trick Truck were nuts back then….see the guys at the line running!! You gotta love the tow vehicles….basic but got the job done. I never saw Let it Fly but I saw it as the “Italian Way” altered. That memory is burned in. Hope there is some footage of it in the next video. Dino..tell Lacey great job and thanks alot!!

Bobby Smith

dino
                    Keymaster

Told Lacey “the Dover Dudes” will flip out…and invited her to register and join in with the gang.She’s working on uploading two more …It takes time …be patient.

fastlane

I GOT MINE YESTERDAY FROM GENES DAUGHTER MRS. LISA TERENZIO – SOCCI HERE IN STAMFORD SENT TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE VERY NICE STUFF AND I WAS SOOO EXCITED TO SEE THEM TOO WITH GREAT FOOTAGE OF THE STAMFORD BOYS IN ACTION ON THE TRACK AT DOVER AND HOME WITH THE FAMILY CT DRAGWAY WITH THE BLOWN LET IT FLY ALTERED. 😀

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

I really liked Gene’s little dance step . great video’s!

fastlane

HES THEE ORIGINAL ” GENE GENE THE DANCING MACHINE ” FROM STAMFORD CT. WHO SAYS WHITE BOYS CANT DANCE 😆

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!!!!!
                                        We struck gold again!!!!!
                                        Thank you for sharing your treasures with the us!!!!
                                        ‘V’

dino
                                        Keymaster

PART THREE NOW UP !:

….lot Of Conn Dragway….BUT at about 6:53 into it…Here we are “Going to Dover”…Great entrance shots with Chet taking a ‘cameo’ and the Supercharger is on the car.
                                            THANKS Lacey !

fastlane
                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

PART THREE NOW UP !:

….lot Of Conn Dragway….BUT at about 6:53 into it…Here we are “Going to Dover”…Great entrance shots with Chet taking a ‘cameo’ and the Supercharger is on the car.
                                                THANKS Lacey !

THATS CT DRAGWAY IN THE BEGINNING THEN ENGLISHTOWN BEFORE HEADIN INTO DOVER LAND DINO . 😉

dino
                                                Keymaster

Part 4 now up ! with “Italian Way” At Dover !

babycakes
                                                    Participant

I too,would like to thank the Terenzio family,for sharing some great footage from the ‘golden’ era! Very much appreciated!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.