ANOTHER TERNEZIO RACING who knew? …I didn’t

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION ANOTHER TERNEZIO RACING who knew? …I didn’t

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Ok is this something I should have known.?..I’m checking out Pro-Mod paint schemes At : http://www.neoutlawpromods.com and “trip” over this : Gene “Geno” Terenzio. Gene or Vic’s Son ? ❓ You guys Didn’t Tell Me !.. Dino

Gene “Geno” Terenzio
        Stamford, CT
        1968 Blown Camaro Blown 526 C.I., 2600 HP
        Crew: Teddy Lionetti, Ricky Kulis, Keith Kulis, Joe Mallozzi, Todd Guzda and Ralph Faugno
        Sponsors: Terenzio Tile and Marble

Attachments:

anthony-terenzio

That’s Gene’s son. we all have son’s named after each of us

dino
            Keymaster

Sure …More to confuse me …so theres 2 Genes, 2 Anthonys ,and 2 Vics ?and probably more with cousin’s and nephews AHHHHHHHh 😕

anthony-terenzio

Do’nt forget my brother Dante he did’nt come with us all the time but there are 3 of them he has one and Gene has one

gene-terenzio-sr
                    Participant
                        quote ANTHONY TERENZIO:

Do’nt forget my brother Dante he did’nt come with us all the time but there are 3 of them he has one and Gene has one

Yep I have 3 sons and 3 daughters, In order. Lisa =43, Gene=36, Dana=31, J. Rocco=28, 2 days ago. Lacey=25, Dante=23, Heres a kicker, My oldest grand son, Tony, is 1.1/2 years younger than. my son Dante.Ahhh baaadeeeet ahhhh baaadeeet that all folks. 🙂 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.