Awards Day Name the Winners

Forums Forums DINO’S PHOTO PICK OF THE WEEK Awards Day Name the Winners

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

It’s 1963 & the local Pepsi distributor has Donated these Georgous End of the Season Points Trophies.Today they’de cost ? So, Who’s the Winners in this shot ?and can you ID anybody else hanging around?…I’m a day early on this…give ya more time

Attachments:

vbob
        Participant

HEY

George and Joe Brazee!
            Brazee Bros.and Sabis!!Watertown Customs!Watertown ,Connecticut!
            Oh,bottom pic, Joe is on the far right looking at the camera and George is next to him, with the hat looking down at the trophy!

‘V’

dino
            Keymaster

Could the Big guy bending down be Jay Broderick ?

m-t-pockets

The guy in the center is my cousin Conrad “Connie” Iwanicki. Undefeated in 1963 wheeling the Chevy I/SA station wagon.
                    Great to see and live in the past with a bunch of DOF’s 🙂

Gary Teto

dino
                    Keymaster

Gary…Cool, must have got ‘Stock’ points trophy…guy on left appears to be a postal worker with patch on work shirt.

maso
                        Participant
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Could the Big guy bending down be Jay Broderick ?

I don’t think so, although the guy standing behind the other guy with the “Outlaws” jacket looks a little like Larry Nutson, but I don’t think that’s Larry either.

The guy with the “Outlaws – Yonkers” jacket is interesting. Someone should be able to ID him with no trouble.

dino
                            Keymaster

MT…guy bending down to pick up trophy in zoom -in ,your cousin ?

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

OK, we know George and Joe Brazee,that’s one award next two are?? Didn’t Skip North of F.T.A. win one,He carried one into the first Dover Fest!!!Maybe one for stock,one for dragster and one for comp???

‘V’

dover1320

I may know one i have to show this guy these his dad won one that year . His father passed but i saw the trophy and has close to me. Brian M.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.