Batten Down the Hatches HURRICANE COMING

Forums Misc Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Batten Down the Hatches HURRICANE COMING

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by dino.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 11508

EARL as shown here ,as far as Todays tracking prediction.Anything could change slower-faster….West -East . BUT …keep a eye on it …….. http://www.weather.com …Thats Too close for comfort for ME

Attachments:

patina
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2206

Everybody put their good karma to work. We will need it. Smokey and Grover you believe in “karma”

Pat

hvy70ss
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 458

Big Outlaw race (Yellow Bullet Nationals) at Cecil County Dragway in Md. this weekend….hope all are watching. Some teams are testing as early as Thursday.

Bobby

dino
    Keymaster

Latest Today: slowed down …hitting northeast later than they said yesterday.

Attachments:

rcgarren
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 64

Hey dino, I live on the outer banks of North Carolina. Afer the storm passes I will give you a update if me and the house are still here!!!, Roger

dino
    Keymaster

Thought you were near Greensboro .Coming to the Drags Again ?

dino
    Keymaster

Latest path today …taking a hook left up in Maine 😯

Attachments:

dino
    Keymaster

Hmmmm…looks like its weakening …good

Attachments:

rcgarren
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 64

We were spared the worst, winds blew and gusted to 79 mph and we had 5 inches of rain. alll & all no damage and life goes on till the next one. That’s the price for living in paradise.

fastlane
    • Total Posts: 256

ITS MAKING ITS NORTH AND EASTERN TREK OFF THE COAST THRU SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND RIGHT NOW. NO RAIN HERE IN LOWER FAIRFIELD COUNTY. JUST PISSED AROUND BETWEEN 2 P.M. AND 3 P.M. THIS AFTERNOON. WEATHERS LOOKING GOOD FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND. RIGHT NOW WEATHER MAN CALLS FOR A LITTLE WINDY TOMMORROW AND A BEAUTY OF A SUNDAY FORECAST WITH HIGHS IN THE MID 70S AND 80 FOR THE MONDAY LABOR DAY HOLIDAY. FASTLANE 😀

dino
    Keymaster

Know why? The FONZ kicked the juke box ….EHHHHHH …ain’t gona rain on my show Cunningham !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.