Becky Marchese aka Mrs. M & M checking in

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Becky Marchese aka Mrs. M & M checking in

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mrs-m-amp-m

Hi my name is Becky Marchese. I never had the pleasure of going to Dover as I was way to young. 😆 After hearing Rich talk about the old days so much and then going to the 2nd annual reunion I decided I had better register. I found a new joy to share with Rich after meeting so many of the guys and gals I had only talked to on the phone. It was great to meet Marty Timperio, Ronnie Moorehead, Dino and so many more of the guys Rich grew up with. Never realized how tight you all were until I saw you all in action. I am so glad that we will be sponsoring the 3rd annual event and I am so excited to be able to see the track at Lebanon Valley.

dino
        Keymaster

Becky! (the Brains behind M&M ) 😆 Welcome Aboard The Good Ship DDS.com …And Your’e now an Official ODF member too! (Red User Name indicates activation to ODF Premium Member Status)…now where’s my ‘official greeter’-V-BoB…Yo V …otta the footlocker! we have ‘company’.ITS A GIRL 😆

mikey

Hey Beck, glad to see you here. I kinda thought you might register on the Dover site after all the meet and greets at Island. You will fit right in. I gotta come visit soon, need some eggplant parm. ………Mikey 😆
                P,S. Gonna bring the car down the week after Thanksgiving, and Rich, me, and Jim Cady are going to get it right and take it to that track by where you live. We’ll go Friday, and if it needs more work, we’ll do it, and go again Saturday. 😀

john-sachs-sr
                Participant
                    quote mikey:

Hey Beck, glad to see you here. I kinda thought you might register on the Dover site after all the meet and greets at Island. You will fit right in. I gotta come visit soon, need some eggplant parm. ………Mikey 😆
                    P,S. Gonna bring the car down the week after Thanksgiving, and Rich, me, and Jim Cady are going to get it right and take it to that track by where you live. We’ll go Friday, and if it needs more work, we’ll do it, and go again Saturday. 😀

Mikey,
                    Call me.I may meet youse out there.Countyline Raceway correct ? I’ll see if my buddy will bring his BB Anglia out.
                    John

mikey

Yes john, that’s the place. I’m going down on Thursday, and the plan is to go to the track on Friday, and maybe Saturday. I don’t have a number for you, so I will PM you my cell, and maybe you could PM me yours. ……..Mikey 😆

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Cute: I’ll show mine if you show me yours!!! 😆 😆 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

John…’YOUSE”? guess ya can’t take the yankee out of the boy, but ya can take the boy out of good old Nu Yawk. Becky ! -Behave !

john-sachs-sr
                                Participant
                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

John…’YOUSE”? guess ya can’t take the yankee out of the boy, but ya can take the boy out of good old Nu Yawk. Becky ! -Behave !

Ju gotit meng……….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.