BeeLine Willys Gasser

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR BeeLine Willys Gasser

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Just got a call from Pete Maples,his nephew, that Al’s Not doing so good. He’s 83 now ,and was in a rehab after some lingering illnesses. Yesterday they took him to the Hospital with new issues. Peter will keep us posted.

dino
        Keymaster

Ok ! …better news…doing better & being taken out of ICU tonight… 😉

pmbuick
            Participant

Thanks Dino, I spoke to Al’s grandson Doug and he wanted to thank all the ODF’s for their thoughts and prayers. Peter Maple

babycakes
                Participant

Pete,as a ‘gasser’ nut I’ve always admired and respected your Uncle Al (a living legand) hopefully things will get better,and please,keep us updated on his condition,thanks.

dino
                    Keymaster

Al’s Still in The hospital…..Pete said It would great if we sent him some get well cards…even has a Dover poster on his wall there. Send your good wishes to :

Al Zerberini
                        164 Fairway Drive
                        Stamford,CT 06903

Thanks Peter
                        pmbuick

dino
                        Keymaster

Good News….Al’s back home! and doing much better. Peter said THANKS for the cards, letters , even photos everybody sent.

babycakes
                            Participant

Peter,that’s ‘GREAT” news for not only you and the family,but for us ole farts remembering Al as a Dover Dragstrip friend.Wishing him well!!!

pmbuick
                                Participant

Thanks Dino and Babycakes, on behalf of myself and all of Al’s family I can not tell you odf’s how much this has ment to us. A special thanks has to go to Ron Norman for his support and the posters. Peter

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.