Bill Casey’s "Super Pumpkin" Camaro – 1974

Forums Misc Forums HISTORICAL DOVER PHOTO GALLERY Bill Casey’s "Super Pumpkin" Camaro – 1974

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bob-eifler
    • Total Posts: 3

Bill Casey’s “Super Pumpkin” Camaro – 1974

Attachments:

maso
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1295

When I knew Billy Casey… he had a red ’40 Ford Tudor Sedan with the flathead. I made the mistake of hopping up on the running board on the passenger side and Billy took me for a scary ride down Pondfield Road West… I didn’t like that…! He coulda’ killed me…! I was pissed…!

billy-casey
    • Total Posts: 305

told you to hold on 😆

quote Maso:

When I knew Billy Casey… he had a red ’40 Ford Tudor Sedan with the flathead. I made the mistake of hopping up on the running board on the passenger side and Billy took me for a scary ride down Pondfield Road West… I didn’t like that…! He coulda’ killed me…! I was pissed…!
    maso
    Participant
    quote Billy Casey:

told you to hold on 😆

quote Maso:

I held on… but you scared the sh*t out of me…!!!

masracingtd1167
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 554

Maso your lucky the runnung board didn’t fall off!

maso
    Participant
    quote masracingtd1167:

Maso your lucky the runnung board didn’t fall off!

You can say that again… Billy’s ’40 Ford was not in very good shape at the time.

billy-casey

now,now now– i loved that car.. there was plenty of tape and bailing wire holding it together

bossguy
    • Total Posts: 544

YOU SHOULDA STAYED WITH FORD BILLY!! It was all downhill after that LOL Jack Karl

billy-casey

jack; — the last good ford was a flathead 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.