Bill Casey’s "Super Pumpkin" Camaro – 1974

Forums Forums HISTORICAL DOVER PHOTO GALLERY Bill Casey’s "Super Pumpkin" Camaro – 1974

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bob-eifler

Bill Casey’s “Super Pumpkin” Camaro – 1974

Attachments:

maso
        Participant

When I knew Billy Casey… he had a red ’40 Ford Tudor Sedan with the flathead. I made the mistake of hopping up on the running board on the passenger side and Billy took me for a scary ride down Pondfield Road West… I didn’t like that…! He coulda’ killed me…! I was pissed…!

billy-casey

told you to hold on 😆

quote Maso:

When I knew Billy Casey… he had a red ’40 Ford Tudor Sedan with the flathead. I made the mistake of hopping up on the running board on the passenger side and Billy took me for a scary ride down Pondfield Road West… I didn’t like that…! He coulda’ killed me…! I was pissed…!
                maso
                Participant
                    quote Billy Casey:

told you to hold on 😆

quote Maso:

I held on… but you scared the sh*t out of me…!!!

masracingtd1167
                    Participant

Maso your lucky the runnung board didn’t fall off!

maso
                        Participant
                            quote masracingtd1167:

Maso your lucky the runnung board didn’t fall off!

You can say that again… Billy’s ’40 Ford was not in very good shape at the time.

billy-casey

now,now now– i loved that car.. there was plenty of tape and bailing wire holding it together

bossguy

YOU SHOULDA STAYED WITH FORD BILLY!! It was all downhill after that LOL Jack Karl

billy-casey

jack; — the last good ford was a flathead 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.