BILL "Popeye" Griffin found

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? BILL "Popeye" Griffin found

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Not to be confused with “BILLY” Griffin who currently runs NHRA Comp …This is The Original POPEYE Corvette driver that ran out of Pressley Auto Parts. He’s presently into Real Eastate developement and property management at GSG Enterprises in Oxford,Ct. ON THE Forum Now as What else? . . .”Popeye”…Sold the car around 72…thinks it went south.Heres some shots from the ODF Galleries …first one at speed from V-Bobs attic, then he went to the psycidelic “Wow-man” custom paint.

Attachments:

dover1320

I had Bills phone # for a few years i am glad i called him and got him goin. I have other pics and a nice new one in Paul Vaast collection . He ran B/MP SAME class as Bard chevy Vet, and Odd JOB who else. Diggin around for more pics. Brian

dover1320

OK, IT dont get better than this my old friend John Gunn collection has two pics of Bill runnin the 1972 challenger of Bill Flynn The Yankee Peddler Griff has his fronts hangin in the air off the line . There is more here oh yes Eteezer nova and looks like maybe Bard Vett in action.

dino
                Keymaster

From the Vaast collection on FaceBook ,Brian mentioned:

Attachments:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.