Billy…

Forums Forums BENCH RACING FROM THE PAST Billy…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

I know things have been quiet but there is NOT a day goes by when I don’t think about the Speed Man……..His famous quotes come to me every day and I laugh as before………. 😆 😆 😆 ….Casey, until the day I die you are always in my life……..Miss you Speed 😥 …………..Don………

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Amen……..You’re right Don……..I think about him everyday also, and smile at
            the way he made us laugh !! 🙂

Frank…….

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                I got mine!!!
                Thanks Frank!!
                ‘V’

Attachments:

casey-s-sister

Hey, How ya doin’ ? As long as you guys are here I will always feel Billy’s presence. I’m so sorry I won’t be able to attend this year. I had a great time the last two years. We made family plans before you speedsters came up with this date. I know Billy will be there for sure. He loved you all so very much. So thank you so much for keeping your memories of him alive. Keep in mind he’s listening. 😆 It helps us all…Love ya all, Judy

don-kauer

Hey Speed….Save me a spot in the pits because you got there first…( Now there’s a switch..You were always late)…….Happy 65th..I miss you man……I know what some of you are saying but on MY end Billy is still here…. 🙁 …… Much love from your half white brother……. 😆 ………..Don……

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
                            Have’nt seen you in almost a year,how time flys !I dont think you would have had the boat out too much this summer, gas is four bucks a gallon on the street!
                            Frank had some cool orange ‘smirk’ hats made up special for the Dover race at The Valley!!!
                            Oh,I know its a MOPAR and not a Bowtie but John poured his heart into building the Super Pumpkin 7 in your honor !!!Way ta go John!!You can see her run at the Dover Race!We’ll save a seat for you !!The OH, dont forget all of us still on this end,put in a good word for us with the Lord!!!Miss your stories too!!
                            Love ya’V’

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

CASEY-FEOLA Memorial King Of The Hill Trophy at the Valley…Brian Donating a Big Triple Tier 33inch tall ORIGINAL DOVER TROPHY FOR THE “King Of The Hill” deal……all 4 eliminator winners go for what Casey And Feola did on Dover ‘s last Day .

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Hey Billy, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” !! We all really do miss those stories. You really made
                                    us laugh. V-Bob and I were thinking about looking for your “57 that ended up in the
                                    mud pond. 🙂 You’re always in our thoughts and in our hearts buddy ! Like V-Bob
                                    said,”Save us a good spot”….Oh yeah, we’re all going to try and be a little late getting
                                    there !! 🙂

Love ya man !
                                    Frank………..

dino
                                    Keymaster

Nice

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.