BLACK ROAD CAR CLUB

Forums Forums CAR CLUB ROLL CALL…dover days /check in BLACK ROAD CAR CLUB

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Famous Car Club out of Stamford,ct. Still in existance with great website…. http://www.blackroadautoclub.com Got this Photo at their site, hope they don’t mind. John DeLelle, was a member too. See his car at ‘Old Car Locater’.
        Here’s Club Member, Joseph “Bogey” Beaudoins ’30 Ford Roadster, comin’ of the line at early Dover scene. Year ?

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Got a message in to the clubs webmaster…awaiting reply…Maybe John Delelle can add to this .

vaun

dino…saw you are looking for the webmaster of the black road auto club. well i’m here. sorry i didn’t see your email from july.
                how may i help you? vaun

dino
                Keymaster

Hey Vaun…Good to have you here…Always looking for Dover Photos And history …Our Big 3000+ photo galleries have tons of early 60’s shots ..and from time to time we get the backgound on the cars…Probably plenty from both clubs ,but no info available on most .And hope current and former Club members ,find us and help us fill in the Dover History.

vaun

dino…all the stuff i have is on the black road website. but from time to time i do get some new stuff. like the pictures of joe boccuzzi’s car from an old club member who now lives in montana.
                        i’ll ask around and see if i can find some more stuff. i’ll link your website…vaun

dino
                        Keymaster

Thanks Vaun…we just continue to connect the dots AND Dover guys !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.