Blown Hearse…

Forums Forums ANY OTHER PHOTOS Blown Hearse…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

Dino and Company…

Tell us all you can about this photo:

Is it a repro…? Who owns it. Does it have a W-Block…? Did Dickie Doyle have anything to do with it…? Is the top chopped…?

The exhaust manafold looks wrong, is it a street rod now…?

The origional “Blown Hearse”, as everyone here must know was a very well loved crowd pleaser at Dover and at other tracks in the N.E. in it’s time.

Tell us all you can.

dino
        Keymaster

Ok …from what I understand ,this is a streetable (Rod) Clone…the original Is still in Doyles posession but in rough shape …wil investgate further and Report back.

maso
            Participant
                quote dinotheweirdo:

Ok …from what I understand ,this is a streetable (Rod) Clone…the original Is still in Doyles posession but in rough shape …wil investgate further and Report back.

HA…!!!

It was in “rough shape” when he was racing with it too…! But everybody loved it, true.

Anyway… they should be congratulated for doing a fine job, looks nice.

anonymous

😀 it is dickies street car i believe an outlaw body bb chev blown

maso
                    Participant
                        quote paul j bayarinas:

it is dickies street car i believe an outlaw body bb chev blown

I wish he would duplicate those short but wide trumpet like outboard headers that Doyle had. He could make up some with caps and an extension underneith to the muffler and tail pipes. That would nail it…!!!

Who owns this car… it’s not Doyle is it… some other guy right…? Are you saying that Dick Doyle owns both this and still owns the origional… I am confused.

Is Dickie Doyle still around…? Was he at Marcus Dairy today…?

anonymous
                            quote Maso:

quote paul j bayarinas:

it is dickies street car i believe an outlaw body bb chev blown

I wish he would duplicate those short but wide trumpet like outboard headers that Doyle had. He could make up some with caps and an extension underneith to the muffler and tail pipes. That would nail it…!!!

Who owns this car… it’s not Doyle is it… some other guy right…? Are you saying that Dick Doyle owns both this and still owns the origional… I am confused.

Is Dickie Doyle still around…? Was he at Marcus Dairy today…?

😀 yes and no this is dickies street car he goes with laurey and the funny car to the races a lot

hearse-bill

This is Dicks Hot Rod….I guess you could call it the Blown Hearse 3……and the 2nd Fiberglass one…..he wrecked the first fiberglass car at the valley in 94…( It was Outlaw performances body number 1)….And I am now in possesion of the steel car…..its pretty rough…but we are getting there….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.