BOB Casey Passed Away (Billy’s Brother)

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? BOB Casey Passed Away (Billy’s Brother)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Judy Casey Vitolo (Billy’s Sister)just messaged this :

“My brother Bobby passed away last night.(10/18/2016). He is finally at peace. Many thanks for all the prayers that you sent his and the family’s direction.
        Not every prayer is what you want but acceptance of what God wants and that was our answer. A small memorial service to come together and chat this weekend
        Services will be held at Horn & Thomes Funeral Home in Pawling, NY. (845) 855-3550 Saturday, Oct. 22nd from 6:00PM to 8:00 PM.
        There will be no viewing at Bobby’s request, just family and friends gathering.
        In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made in Mr. Casey’s name to the U.S.O,”

http://www.hornandthomesfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=3970364&fh_id=12686

BOB made some Great Videos Of Billy And Helped me record my first ‘commercials’ for the Dover Drags. I WILL dig out what he sent me and try to post a link .

patina
        Participant

God speed Bob, Rest in Peace.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

My condolences go out to the Casey family and friends. Bobby was a special person
                and definitely loved and cared for his family. He will be sadly missed by everyone that knew him. May you and Billy Rest in Peace…..

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

vbob
                Participant

Rest in peace Bobby !!
                    Then again, you are with your brother Billy so I dont know what peace there will be!!

God bless the Casey family!!!!!

‘V’

babycakes
                    Participant

WOW! Very ‘sad’,to say the least! My condolences go out to the ‘Casey’ family,for another ‘great’ loss. Mr.Pete.

dino
                        Keymaster

John Shimer called to say he and his “posse” were going to attend. Fred Egloff messaged this to His Sister Judy…thought you guys would appreciate:
                            ” I’ve been praying for Bobbie to recover since I found out his problem @ been praying for his family thru those tough days until he came to painless rest along side of BILLY i send my LOVE to you Eddie & the rest of the family.” Fred E.

Some of the other messages to Judy on facebook:

Michael McDermott
                            R.I.P. Bobby, tell Billy the guys said hello.

Don Kauer
                            Judy..My deepest sympathy to you and all of the Casey family..Bobby has been in my daily prayers since I found out he was not well…He is with Billy now……

Bob Bartkus
                            GOD bless the Casey family!

Frank Majauskas
                            I’m so sorry Judy…My thoughts and prayer are with you and the entire Casey family.

Dino Lawrence
                            The Dover Drag Strip ‘Family” sends their condolences.

Bob Rizzi
                            Sorry

Vic Turselli
                            Sorry for your loss, prayers for you and family.

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Brothers Billy and Bobby are together in the Vega on the trany tunnel!
                                ‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.