Bob McArthur STILL At IT!

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Bob McArthur STILL At IT!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Thought I’d share this with you ….from Bob McArthur (BOBBIMAC)…Bob sent us his great Photo Collection (In ODF Galleries And Great 8mm footage)

“Dino,
        I’m still sicker than most ,I’m still racing. I race with a good friend of mine Richie Locicero he has a Comp eliminator car that this weekend we will be running at Englishtown G/A. The car is a 03 cavalier built by East Texas Race Cars. It can run D/SM,altered,and a few Super Stock classes. My responsibility is the clutch , and what ever needs to be done otherwise.
        The next meet we will be going to is Lebanon Valley the Weekend of 4th of July. Richie will be going back to E-town the begining of September9/4,5,6 , I won’t be there because we always go to Lake George for the Adirondack Nationals, it’s a big hot rod weekend (5000+ cars) . After that it’ll be back to the race car to Atco NJ 10/ 2,3,4
        I would gladly help you out in spreading the word about the reunion at Island. I’m leaving for E-town today at 10 am (parking sucks so you have to get there early or you’ll be parking in the lake)
        I will be back hopefully Sunday or any time thereafter you can call me. I am one of the lucky ones I retired 2 years ago . I was Supervisor of Mechanics at NYPD for 18yrs. and was mechanic at Highway Patrol in the Bronx for 8 yrs. Now I go to my garage and putter on building my 454 57 2dr stationwagon.”

I’ll talk to you soon
        Bob McArthur

…….If You’re going To E-Town…Hook up with this ODF ….G/A Cavilier !

dino
        Keymaster

Bob…Still At It? …Need Photos Of Car!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.