BossGuy At BROWNELL MOTORS -Fishkill,N.Y.

Forums Forums FORUM MEMBER’S BUSINESS NEWS BossGuy At BROWNELL MOTORS -Fishkill,N.Y.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bossguy

Brownell Motors Fishkill, NY 12524 I’m not the owner but I am the Parts Manager. Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Saab, Used cars and Trucks. I’d be happy to hook up any Dover Alumni. Parts 845-831-4772, Service 845-831-4772, Sales 845-831-3000

tomatohead
        Participant

jack so this is where you went to after that “other” ford dealer up there on rt 44 ……………I always need ford parts ,right now I need a rubber o-ring for a 460 f 250 4×4 with the oil filter cooler adapter …………anyway Ill stop by maybe you can still get them thanks ………….tomato

bossguy

I think I might have that in stock, after all it also fits the oil cooler adapter on my Boss 302 LOL
                I also know a guy who’s son is restoring a 65 galaxie “R” code car! Looking for a big input 4 speed if you have one.

tomatohead
                Participant

Jack I am looking for the same trans for my Fairlane .I bought a big input long tailshaft Torino trans and I was going to switch the tail housing with a Galaxie tail housing so I could use it in the Fairlane but the speedo locations are different …………………..and the tailshaft had a spun gear on it and is burnt up ,and the trans has a broken ear on it , so I used a small input in my car with the cleveland and a driveshaft from a 77 t bird fit the trans and the 9″ rear the other trans I have is also a small input ,I have seen the trans your buddy is looking for on ebay all the time and when I go to bid I forget when it is and the auction ends and the trans goes for like $450 bucks !!! for a 64 65 66 Galaxie big in and out ,one of these days I am going to remember when the auction ends and hopefully win !!! I can fine small input trannys all day but the big inputs are hiding somewhere !! There are also small input long tail Galaxie trans on ebay too …………tomato

gramdog1
                    Participant

Jack, do you remember the Rickman brothers from Yonkers? I’m the younger one,Ron. Greetings from Cape Cod.
                        Yes, Istill drive Mopars but did own a ’64 and1/2 Mustang for 16 years. Glad to see you are still in the business, hope all is well, Gramdog1

billy-casey

HI RON .. Bill Casey here . its been a long time , remember going SPORTING in your 59 chevy conv. 3 speed hurst on the floor…$ 1.00 worth of gas and we went SPORTIN all night . very sorry to here about Rickie . Toby told me . he gave me your phone # but no answer . I live in Rhode Island now , Westerly , close to the water . call me if you get a chance 401-348-6487 hope everything is well … Billy

gramdog1
                            Participant

Bill Casey, been along time. Were those the good old days or what? Thanks for the mention of Rick, he would have loved this website. Between the two of us I think we remembered every race we went to and most of the people.
                                My number is-5082401298.call anytime up until 8Pm., Ineed my rest,haha, Ron.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.