BRADENTON DRAGS 2018

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION BRADENTON DRAGS 2018

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

kman
        Participant

kman
            Participant

tomblake
                Participant

kman…You must have had a good time. Great pictures.
                    Coming to Lakeland this trip? We might be taking our newest project for a first shake down drive tomorrow.

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

CHUCK, thanks for the hot rod coverage !
                        Looks like a good race to spectate !!!
                        Love the hot rods !!!
                        Thanks again for your hard and dedicated photo work!!!!

‘V’

babycakes
                        Participant

I join V Bob Chuck, with a big “THANK YOU” for taking the time and sharing your ‘top shelf’ photos, for us OLE FARTS to see and enjoy! Most of us Yankees have cases of ‘cabin fever’ up north, and your photos are a sure cure to spark things up, a lot !!!! :geek: 😮 😀 Mr.Pete.

kman
                            Participant

Thank You Guys for the kind words … ahhhh .. just some ol’ fart taking pictures … and having a great time !!! … see ya’ at the races … Good Lord Willin’ … and now i got to post a few more pics … almost done … then i light up the dock and do a bit of night fishin’ … if the no see ums leave me the hell alone … peace and stay well …

kman
                                Participant

kman
                                    Participant

And Thats That … Hope Y’all enjoyed the show….

kman
                                        Participant

kman…You must have had a good time. Great pictures.
                                            Coming to Lakeland this trip? We might be taking our newest project for a first shake down drive tomorrow.

Tom… Sue and me are trying for the burger king show AND the car show at the sun and fun complex … same weekend… 2 birds.. one stone … hope that works out … hi to Mary and hope to see ya’ soon…

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Chuck, beautiful pictures of beautiful cars. I can’t believe how many
                                                people they let on the starting line. 😮

Frank… 😎

kman
                                                Participant

^^^^ Mr. Frank … i feel the same way … God forbid an axle … tranny… blower lets go … that shrapnel gets loose and it ain’t gonna be good … safety is safety but only so much can be built in to handle the boom !! …

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Chuck, thanks again ! Need to setup a lawn chain near the waterbox and relax n enjoy !! Looks like a fun place to hang !

‘v’

kman
                                                        Participant

Tom Blake … need your phone number … leave it on the private message on this website if you wish .. want to hook up with you at the Lakeland show on the 23rd… hope that works ….

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.