Brain Teaser…Photo of the Week 4/2010

Forums Forums DINO’S PHOTO PICK OF THE WEEK Brain Teaser…Photo of the Week 4/2010

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

AND NOW ….From the never ending submissions fron Dover Guys World Wide ,comes this weeks ‘Dino’s Photo of the Week” Trivia Teaser….Figure This one out. 😎 Year-Driver-Who he ran ….? betcha don’t know 😉

Attachments:

bossguy

Very Nice!, thats a shiney red 63 Galaxie in the background. Should be about then.

dino
            Keymaster

hint….4 , on push car….

cullyflower

Looks like the Frantic Four to me. Large Drag News decal on tail section. They had the number 1 spot around this time.

patina
                    Participant

Look closer there is a 65 Chevy Impala against the fence so if 64 had to be after Sept.

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster

Frantic 4 that Did Run one time at Dover had car that was Yellow , out of K & G Speed Associates…Thinking this is Also them, Another Time . Tryed to research it, But …got lost in Cyber-space.

cullyflower

http://www.frantic4racing.com Is their website.

patina
                                Participant

OOH, OOH, OOH I KNOW MR KOTTER!

The file is too big, maximum allowed size is 256 KiB.

Sent quiz answers to Mr. Kotter via e-mail. Horshack

dino
                                    Keymaster

Kotter here…Thanks Pat…tryed to throw ya off but ya got me.

Attachments:

maso
                                        Participant

If they had set the Christmas tree timers according to the NHRA National records for AA/FD and A/FD in a typical handicapped start there would have been a different outcome at the finish line.That is what they should have done.

Here is a picture that I took myself out at Famoso in 2004.

I would like to take a closer look at the A&B Speedshop A/FD. Can anyone here link me up to pictures and information on that…? You gotta’ love an injected SB Chevy on fuel cranking out times like that…! What a ride…!!!

dino
                                            Keymaster

Check ODF galleries …A LOT…heres just one: Look at the ‘Nice” shoes everyone wore to the track in ’64 😆

Attachments:

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY
                                                    Sneakers(Keners) were jimshoes!!
                                                    Who the hell wore those outside of jim class!!
                                                    ‘V’

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY
                                                        Give me a pair of Beattle boots or engeneer boots with cleats!
                                                        Oh, hoods and clickers !!!
                                                        ‘V’

mikey

This troubles me. I would have bet that it was the Greeks car. I must be getting old. ………….Mikey 😆

Hey! I think this was my two hundredth post! Holy Crap Batman!! 😮 😯

m-t-pockets

Hey, that’s my cousin Conrads 55 Chevy Nomad in the background!
                                                                Learned how to drive a stick in that car.

Gary

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.