Breakfast Get Together

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Breakfast Get Together

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Today was a SUPER day ❗ A group of us got together at The Wind Mill diner in New Milford,
        CT for a late breakfast. Fred and Don came up from NY and joined myself, John, Joe, Mike,
        Tommy and Don Kauer. What a GREAT time we had shooting the bull ❗ Before we knew
        it, we had been there for 2 hours. 😮 We then went to ROXREC’s storage area to check out his rides. Mike L had his 55 Chevy out and Tommy had his 36 Sedan….AWESOME cars ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

A few more from today…… 😆 😆 😆

Attachments:

mikey

And the best part of the breakfast was a phone call from John Shimer from the breakfast, and then he passed the phone around to the guys and I got lots of stay toughs and love from all my buddies. 😀 It don’t get any better than that!! 😆 Thanks again, guys, made my day!! Oh, I’m on my second week of the Chemo and Radiation treatments, so far I’m doing pretty good. 😕 Side effects are manageable, and I feel pretty decent about 80% of the time. 😆 ……………..Mikey :mrgreen:

babycakes
                Participant

Frank M. I envy you! WHAT A “GREAT” GET TOGETHER,WITH THE “GOOD OLE BOYS”!!! It made me very ‘happy’ to hear you guys called Mikey, that’s ‘great’! He’s going through a little rough road in his life right now,and I’m glad he’s facing it head on,he’s a tough ‘ole bird’! I can’t wait to see him and ‘Papa’s Toy’ at the Dover ‘5’. Meanwhile,Frank,thanks for sharing your photos. Pete.

patina
                    Participant
                        quote Babycakes:

Frank M. I envy you! WHAT A “GREAT” GET TOGETHER,WITH THE “GOOD OLE BOYS”!!! It made me very ‘happy’ to hear you guys called Mikey, that’s ‘great’! He’s going through a little rough road in his life right now,and I’m glad he’s facing it head on,he’s a tough ‘ole bird’! I can’t wait to see him and ‘Papa’s Toy’ at the Dover ‘5’. Meanwhile,Frank,thanks for sharing your photos. Pete.

Cakes SIX 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

tomblake
                        Participant

It is hard to keep up with the numbers. The 6th is coming, boy the time does fly. Is it me or does anyone else feel like it just flies by?

Looked like an assume get together. Like the 55 and hope mine will look like that some day.

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Hey Tom, Don’t feel alone with that “Time Flying Bye” issue ❗ 😆 It seems like it was just
                                Monday yesterday and it will be Friday tomorrow. I guess we can’t waste time pondering ❓
                                It was great sitting with those guys and listening to all their old racing stories. It’s a good
                                thing that we were drinking coffee and not at a bar drinking alcohol. We’d still be there ❗
                                😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
                                Frank… 😎
                                ps. Tom, we have not doubts on how great your 55 will look when you’re done ❗ 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.