Brian Marasco Memorabilia Display

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos Brian Marasco Memorabilia Display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Our ‘Track Historian’, Brian Marasco, from Kingston,N.Y. will have his Giant Collection of Dover relics, trophies, photos and ‘barn-finds’ as usual with NEW stuff gathered since last year. He continually combs the country side ,finding old stuff and tracking down Dover people. New stuff Includes Al the Starters original jacket ! The headlight rim of Paul Dube’s crashed Plymouth ,found 33 years later! An original FTA decal and more surprises !

dover1320

Hey, BRIAN HERE, it’s getting close I can’t wait there’s over 500 new photos never seen before also video. Come by and see Dover’s finest ‘Richy Shott and ‘THE NORSEMAN CHOPPER’ Skip North and pick up your own piece of the track. Newly discoverd picz of the ‘FTA’ at the newyork auto show and club house in New Cann taken in 1968 by The man TERRY O’SHEA ! .Coming soon ‘LAST PASS’ filmed at Dover after last years reunion me in the 66 gto and my friend in his 55 chevy gasser burnin up the shut down area. Trophy queen Barbra Lumbardo may pop in and the wild man Bobby Lagana!. Tell me you read this and get a free Dover decal . That’s just some of it , keeping the memory alive and those who aren’t with us anymore .

dino
            Keymaster

UPDATE 2009…..Brian WILL again have his “traveling Dover Museum” of Dover Relics & Memoribilia At this years Reunion …Look for him “under the Tent” ! All new Stuff (A years worth of Scavaging)…Brian & I just Tracked down 256 NEW Color slides From Roger Hibbert of Bethel,Ct. Rog used to work for Chet and did a lot at Dover During construction And after they opened. More later ….But Stop by and say Hi to our “Historian”. Got any Trophies or Dover items ? he’s always collecting, and saving the Memories.

anonymous

Great display that Brian had of Dover Dragstrip photos and Memoribilia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.