Brian’s EASTERN DRAG NEWS Collection

Forums Forums THE DOVER CHRONICLES Brian’s EASTERN DRAG NEWS Collection

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Heres A whole Pile of Brian’s Results From scanning Multiple Private Collections in His Travels. Click on the Link Below and Have fun.You Zoom – Print -Save and do what ya Want. 46 pages with some duplicates ,we have to weed out.Lot of tools to play with .You can make smaller with percentage tool (%) ,use the zoom in & out ‘spy-glass’,
        PLEASE NOTE: This is a Monster File and takes a while to LOAD.Wait -Takes 4 minutres on my High Speed cable connection.Will open as a PDF FILE, that you can save By Page Or the whole thing or print .

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/downloads/eastern_drag_news.pdf

patina
        Participant
            quote dinotheweirdo:

Heres A whole Pile of Brian’s Results From scanning Multiple Private Collections in His Travels. Click on the Link Below and Have fun.You Zoom – Print -Save and do what ya Want.

I clicked on “link below” and my pants fell down 😆 😆 😆

And I DO have one of the most extensive collections of EDN during its run frof 64-65 it was Mid Eastern Drag news before that1963 and Drag News after 1965.

Pat

dino
            Keymaster

Hey …Mine too !Ain’t the internet Great…Takes a while to upload this stuff…need a topic to tag it to. Bucksnort has a bunch posted at the ‘Hamb’ I might Copy And do this PDF collection idea to it.So How ’bout YOUR collection ? I’ll be contacting to figure out best way to Hi-jack that .Then we’ll have all Three .

dino
                Keymaster

Got it working after a few glitches to repair.WAIT for it to load. New way to load at high resolution in one shot instead of thumbnails.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.