CAPITOL AREA STREET RODS NOSTALGIA RACE THE VALLEY OCT. 15th

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION CAPITOL AREA STREET RODS NOSTALGIA RACE THE VALLEY OCT. 15th

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Bruce Hozan winner!!!

Pete “Baby Cakes ‘ Stager !!!
        ‘V’

Attachments:

babycakes
        Participant

“GREAT” TIME, “GREAT” WEATHER!!! Talk about having a ‘perfect’ day to remember, that was yesterday at the ‘Valley’! Excellent is all I can say! First of all I THANK, very much, V Bob and Paul B. joining them in there camp,there friendship never ending! Bob was ready for action with his quick Vega, cutting almost perfect lights with his reaction times! I was both amazed,and impressed!!! Also Bruce Horzan, congrats for being a ‘class’ winner! The ‘icing on the cake’ was seeing and talking to the ODF guys that stopped by; like Bruce H., Bill M., Bobby S., along with ‘Fuzzy’ M., and ‘Booty’, to name a few! Both the Car Show,and the turnout of Nostalgia Drag cars that ran,went very smoothly, to say the least! No confusion that I could see! Thanks Wayne!
            Also,I like to mention at this time,another ‘unsung’ hero, like V Bob, that keeps the ODF morale going, and that is Chuck Caman known as ‘K-Man’. There’s a bunch of good guys I know, that put pictures of the events,on the ODF Forum, which we all appreciate very much! However Chuck always seems to go ‘above and beyond’ with some beautiful photos for all of us to savor! Watching him and his bride yesterday,wearing out the leather on there shoes,all over the place taking pictures for us to see,and for those who didn’t make it, here ya go! His photos to admire,just like being there!!! My point of this is to express a big THANK YOU CHUCK, ONCE AGAIN! And I’d like to see more THANK YOU’S to Chuck than just a handful, for those who enjoy all the ‘hard’ work,and dedication, on the ODF Forum, for all he does for us,along with the others that capture these photos! Bottom line to this all, I really enjoyed the complete event,and sorry for those who didn’t come, it was a “CLASSIC” one to remember ! :geek: 😛 😛 😛 Pete.

kman
            Participant

WOW … What can i say … In one word.. Humbled .. thank you Mr. Pete … Great day at the Valley with you all … not bad for our last drag race and car show for the season…. fun time … now our sights set on Florida and some bad ass pro mod racing and car shows… bring it on !!!!!!!

kman
                Participant

kman
                    Participant

babycakes
                        Participant

AH YES! The ‘icing on the cake’, from Sunday’s ‘Nostalgia Drags and Car Show’ ! K-Man comes through once again with ‘great’ photos, wishing it were last Sunday once again! THANK YOU CHUCK!!! :geek: 😛 Mr. Pete.

kman
                            Participant

kman
                                Participant

kman
                                    Participant

kman
                                        Participant

And Sooooooo… if anyone is interested in the car show that was going on there on sunday …. go here …. i took over 100 pics … look for KMAN … enjoy…

http://www.capitalcarshows.com/

babycakes
                                            Participant

K-Man Chuck….”YOU THE ( CAMERA) MAN” !!!! Quote….Unquote !!! We love ya guy, and can’t THANK YOU enough!!! Me,once again….Mr. Pete. :geek: 😀 😀 😀 😀

kman
                                                Participant

Mr. Pete .. glad you enjoyed the car show .. and thank you.. as always for the kind words.. and now.. Good Lord Willin’ … sneakin’ up on kick ass pro mods down in florida… hope we can hook up with the Blakes… bring it on !!!!!!

tomblake
                                                    Participant

kman…..we are here, going to some of the local car shows, just back from the Burger King tonight, same place we met last couple of years. If you make it soon you could be first to shoot the newest project we have been working on the last 4 months. Hasn’t been to any of the car shows yet but getting close.

kman
                                                        Participant

Tom … we should be down mid december and then be in our place on the island by january first and hang out till march or april … Good Lord Willin’ … we will hook up and we can’t wait to see the new “project” .. stay well Tom and Mary and we will be bringing down our winter jackets just in case … 🙂 …

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.