CAR CLUB REPLYS IN OTHER HEADINGS MOVED HERE

Forums Forums CAR CLUB ROLL CALL…dover days /check in CAR CLUB REPLYS IN OTHER HEADINGS MOVED HERE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Since there’s a new Car Club heading…I scouted the whole forum and moved some stuff here.

dino
        Keymaster

BOBBY S. Wrote:
            a friend still has his original car club jacket and tail plaque from the mid 60’s.
            hope to have pictures with in the next couple of weeks, He is not giving them up. The club was from Carmel – Kent, NY area. Usto hang off the back of his original ’68 camaro his dad bought NEW and still has.

dino
            Keymaster

Plain Busted Wrote:

Hi Dino,

I was a member of the UNTOUCHABLES AUTO CLUB from Yonkers. WE had a clubhouse in the Nodine Hill section of Yonkers and I think on School St. after that. I forgot the name of the president, he had a Speed Shop in Yonkers. Nice guys, I had alot of fun with them.
                When I used to help Charlie Castaldo on his ’55 Chevy, he took me to a few meetings of the OUTLAWS AUTO CLUB of Yonkers. He was a member and they had a garage at the time behind the Fire headquartes in Yonkers. Sandy was the president and he ran the A/G Willys.
                I think “Doc” ENGLES was amember of the Outlaws. He had the E/G Chevy and then the A/A with a 427 Ford. He had a gas station on Sawmill River Rd in Yonkers.
                I will ask some people that might know there locations.

Andy Panessa

dino
                Keymaster

Bobby S. wrote:

Dino
                    if you do not have already ,here is the link for the Road Knights Car Club from Peekskill, NY, Just had there 26th annual car show. Not sure if their old max wedge fed is still down at Don Garlets museum in fla.

http://www.roadknights.info/

that’s it for now.
                    Bobby S.

[Yes It’s still there (photo in ‘where are they now’) They don’t respond to my e-mails ???…edit-dino]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.