Casey’s Super Pumpkin Camaro

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Casey’s Super Pumpkin Camaro

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Yeah-yeah we all know about the legendary ’57 jack- o -lantern….But Casey’s Camaro’s would blow the doors of that ’57.Here we go with another Photo “Way -Back” journey! 73-74 (Pumpkin II) with the trick paint. Bob Eifler & Bill Cullen photos

Attachments:

bobrizzi

Dino. A GREAT SET OF PICTURES !!!! Riz~~~

don-kauer

Great……..Awesome shots……………..Don……..

patina
                Participant

For those of us that are clueless what sort of engineering was “Casey Engineering”

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

Engineering?…Billys own style of Race car Preparation for street or Strip…Had a multi bay shop in yonkers .His cutomers and Billy Hisself,could explain it better.

dino
                        Keymaster

I’ll bet he wishes he had the car to go with it …Anyone have any more photos ?

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Dino:
                                In the first picture, the car in the other lane was Steve Cianico’s ’57 Chevy Nomad. One of the M&M cars, I can’t get any pictures of, do you have anymore of that round??
                                Hay Billy remember who won? 😆 😆 Ya right 🙄 So that’s what you look like after 40 years, keeped it together pretty GOOD!! Lot of tune up’s.
                                Rich

dino
                                Keymaster

Rich…you’re slipping…notice Billys car is running M&M decals!…Look again.

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Speed ! …Casey that is ….Get your wife to pack up all your Racin’ photos and send down here…I’ll Scan-Post (Maybe make a whole new collection in ODF Galleries) and send back….I know you have a bunch!

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

HOLY M&M Batman!! Where do I send the CHECK?? 😳 How did I get so LUCKY 😮
                                            Rich

PS: He still LOOK GOOD after 40 yrs.!

vic-jr
                                            Participant

Awesome pics, great memories!!! Loved that car!!! “Billy remember gingerly”, LOL! Vic Jr.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.