CHANGING TIME !!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION CHANGING TIME !!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Hey Guys, Just a reminder to turn your clocks back this Sunday (2 am official time change)…. 🙁
        I hate this time of year………. 😡

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

mleroux
        Participant

Ya I hate this time of year also , I usually go to bed after 10 so I’ll be stuck in the house for 5 hours or more before I go to bed ,,, Hi Frank ,,,

mikey

You guys can change your clocks any time you want to. It doesn’t have to be any specific time. Jeez, are you guys getting old on me??
                ……………Mikey :mrgreen:

anthonyc

Sucks all right! And you cant do anything after work,but since most of you old guys are retired and can do what you want at your leisure(LOL) it dosent matter.

tomblake
                    Participant

Mikey said……”You guys can change your clocks any time you want to. It doesn’t have to be any specific time. Jeez, are you guys getting old on me??”

Mikey do you mean I don’t have to stay up till 2:00 am? Now I feel better after all these years, You should have told me a long time ago. I might have to change my late schedule. 😆 😆

babycakes
                        Participant

Yeah! Even though I’m ‘retired’, I still get up at 5:00 a.m. ( too many years of working,still won’t allow me to get more Z’s it seems?) It takes me about a week to readjust to the time changes of spring and fall 😥

dino
                            Keymaster

Thanks Frank…Now …READ THIS…do it everytime to remind you guys
                                http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=483

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.