CHARLIE NOE contacted us

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls CHARLIE NOE contacted us

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

DO YOU REMEMBER G AND D AUTOMOTIVE? WE HAD 2 CARS 69 CHEVY2 SS/G AND A 68 CAMARO D/ MODIFIED ALSO HAD FREDS SPEED SHOR ON CARS MY NAME IS CHARLEY NOE

(dino-edit…Charlie : get logged in ! and tell us more .Anybody got photos of his cars ?)

billy-casey

charley; remember the day your father had the ramps out after first round but you won and it happend again . I think you went to the final and all he said was ” I think were going to miss dinner tonight” 😆 😆 😆 THE fun we had … Billy Casey

quote dinotheweirdo:

DO YOU REMEMBER G AND D AUTOMOTIVE? WE HAD 2 CARS 69 CHEVY2 SS/G AND A 68 CAMARO D/ MODIFIED ALSO HAD FREDS SPEED SHOR ON CARS MY NAME IS CHARLEY NOE

(dino-edit…Charlie : get logged in ! and tell us more .Anybody got photos of his cars ?)

ricky-white
            Participant

I was down in Dobbs Ferry today to visit my Mom for Mother’s Day and ran into Charlie’s wife, I asked if she had any pictures of Charlie’s Nova. She lent me her picture album it has many picture of the the G & D Automotive cars running at Dover. I will scan pictures and post soon.

dino
                Keymaster

Better Idea…Send to ME to Scan a Hi-Resolution and I’ll Send Back..If you post on Forum..Its lo-res and not good for reproduction or good editting. OR option B..E-mail to me at min-300 DPI. How Many? A lot ?…And -Can You Get Charlie to register here. ?

ricky-white
                    Participant

Sorry to say Charile passed about a year ago. I barrowed these photos from his wife and will scan, can’t take the chance of anything happen to them. I started scanning but having problem resizing to post.

dino
                        Keymaster

I post at 72 DPI…about 9.5 Inches wide …any larger DPI will go “Big”…. need a photo editting program to resize .

ricky-white
                            Participant

Just started to resize the pictures. Here’s Charlie’s SS/G Nova

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                Participant

Have many more to post

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                    Participant

Last picture didn’t work out to good it’s there down in lower left. Here’s the G & D Camaro. Johnny Giampiccolo’s car the G of G&D Automotive. The D is Ralph Denike

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                        Participant

another shot of Johnny’s car

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                            Participant

More to come, just need time to resize them. I beleve the black Camaro with all the win stickers and running stock behind Charlie is Greg Georgio’s 67 Z28. Greg was also from Dobbs Ferry

Attachments:

don-kauer

This is the car that Joe Sciacca ended up with an ran C/SM……..I was just with him about 3 hours ago.. 😆 Not Charlie’s car but the Giampiccolo Camaro…………. 🙂

ricky-white
                                                    Participant

Just finished resizing photos, got 30 of them. I’ll post a couple more

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                                        Participant

Another shot of Charlie’s car

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                                            Participant

Here’s a car at G&D Automotive getting painted. Have a couple of pictures of it while being painted. Don’t remember who’s car it was, anyone else know or have any pictures of it running at track after it was finised

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.